-- Permanent Floating Music Thread --

Doktor Kosmos

Feeder - Just a day!

The Offspring - All i want

yeah i was a skater to ;) haha damn those early Hoax days were great

Moby - Feeling so real

(and you should check the other old songs of him, kinda techno-ish. Real pumpup songs like Go/Everytime you touch me, etc)

I freaking love Pennywise. Big fan of NOFX too.

I freaking love Pennywise. Big fan of NOFX too.

Yeah a fan since the early early mid 90's, especially since the skate films. They got me hooked, 10 years later i finally saw them live. Never seen such an insane show. Milkyway amsterdam, legendarian gig. Just insane crowdsurfing, people with front flips diving of the stage, screws etc.Broken noses and a lot of sweat. i had a blast!

Cant wait to see them again...

Yeah a fan since the early early mid 90's, especially since the skate films. They got me hooked, 10 years later i finally saw them live. Never seen such an insane show. Milkyway amsterdam, legendarian gig. Just insane crowdsurfing, people with front flips diving of the stage, screws etc.Broken noses and a lot of sweat. i had a blast!

Cant wait to see them again...

Yeah, I've been to a couple of their shows before down at Mac Hall, the crowds are insane. They had an outdoor show one time as well on some tour during the summer (I don't think it was Warped Tour, they won't play it IIRC) and it had rained so there were big mud puddles everywhere to go with the crowd surfing and such. Some of the most fun I've ever had.

They are headlining the Pinkpop festival, i will see them, but i only know "Killing in the name off" , yeah sorry im not what you called a fan. But i think they will be cool live..

have you ever seen them?

Nope.

I made a driving playlist of 70 songs for the drive home

its a mix of techno/electronic/synth/alt so its got all the good stuff lol

Arcade Fire, Asia, Ben Folds, Blondie, Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, CSS, Depeche Mode, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Moby, Muse, New Order, Scissor Sisters, Tears for Fears, U2, The Verve, Weezer, Yelle

the playlist should get me through washington and idaho and bits of Montana. 5hrs long at the moment. lol

Went to a great concert yesterday again, The Rifles from London. Played also a lot of new songs, and those sounded very good. Cant wait for the new album. Coming up this summer.

Think this band is one of the best britpop bands going under the radar.

Listening to them now, they're good.

• 4 weeks later...