Anyone moving?

alexstream

Hey guys, I just started out as a real estate agent.

I won't print my whole contacts in here, but if you are moving or if you know someone who is moving (in the province of Quebec) and is looking for a real estate agent, think about me, it will be a pleasure to help you or your friend(s). PM me with your contacts and I will call you back ASAP.

I will try to do a discount for anyone who found me through Habsworld. :)

Hey guys, I just started out as a real estate agent.

I won't print my whole contacts in here, but if you are moving or if you know someone who is moving (in the province of Quebec) and is looking for a real estate agent, think about me, it will be a pleasure to help you or your friend(s). PM me with your contacts and I will call you back ASAP.

I will try to do a discount for anyone who found me through Habsworld. :)

intersting. will you be involved in the buying or selling process, or both ?

intersting. will you be involved in the buying or selling process, or both ?

both. right now, it will be easier for me to find buyers... but with some time, sellers will eventually come to me.

congrats on a new career. I hope the Canadian housing market is doing better than the U.S. one.

Canadian Housing market hasn't been affected by the U.S. crisis as per MLS statistics.

Fact is though : suburbs market will start to cool down because of fuel price... so expect Montreal (and other big "center of universe" cities) to keep on rocking it.

So moderators can spam but the rest of us can't, huh?

j/k Good luck on your career!

Canadian Housing market hasn't been affected by the U.S. crisis as per MLS statistics.

Fact is though : suburbs market will start to cool down because of fuel price... so expect Montreal (and other big "centre of universe" cities) to keep on rocking it.

Abbotsford in the cross hairs... The cows revenge.

Fact is though : suburbs market will start to cool down because of fuel price... so expect Montreal (and other big "center of universe" cities) to keep on rocking it.

I know the Chicago loop has been to some degree insulated from the market bust, I'm sure in no small part because people are finding it advantageous to move closer to city centre. Chicago neighborhoods not immediately adjacent to the loop, however, seem to be having quite a rough time of it. The loop will probably suffer more soon enough considering the truly astonishing amount of inventory scheduled to hit the market in the next year or so.

What about looking for a place to rent?

hehe, the renting listing i have access to are pretty prestigious. you see, real estate agent take a commission of the price of sale or if it's a renting, they usually take the 1st month... but considering the load of work and considering that the commission will most certainly have to be split in two (if there are two agents), there is not a load of renting listing under 1000$. you're better off on your own in that particular scenario.

hehe, the renting listing i have access to are pretty prestigious. you see, real estate agent take a commission of the price of sale or if it's a renting, they usually take the 1st month... but considering the load of work and considering that the commission will most certainly have to be split in two (if there are two agents), there is not a load of renting listing under 1000$. you're better off on your own in that particular scenario.

Thanks, figured it was worth a shot... looking for a small place, so $1000, as you suspected, isn't really in my range, lol.

Thanks, figured it was worth a shot... looking for a small place, so $1000, as you suspected, isn't really in my range, lol.

in case you don't know where to look up :

voir, the hour, lespac.com, craigslist.org

NOT

lapresse, journal de montreal, gazette

Good advice. I checked out some stuff on Craigslist, to see what some of the prices are like. Still, not sure if I'm going to find a reliable roommate or not anytime soon, lol.

$1000 to much ... man I wish there were apartments in my area that were that cheap. :wacko:

Edited by CaliHabsFan

go to suburbia, buy a house for that price and rent rooms.

I let stream handle everything -- I had a six-room house in Outremont; now I've got a 3 1/2 in Verdun and an AHLer. :P

jk, good luck stream!

I let stream handle everything -- I had a six-room house in Outremont; now I've got a 3 1/2 in Verdun and an AHLer. :P

jk, good luck stream!

:lol: I guess he told you his speed and leadership would get above average...