Vote for players to be interviewed in Hamilton this season

Habitforming

habs fans I need you opinions and help!

This fall I am going to Hamilton to do some player interviews, and I want all the input I can get of who to interview on this trip.

I don't have a set date of when I will close the poll, but only the most popular guys from the poll will be interviewed.

The main reason I want the fans to pick the players is because once the list of players is final, I want you to email me with the questions you want answered from any or all of the players on that list.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Anyway... enough babble lets get to it!

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

Well, it is most likely that Hossa will not even be in Hamilton, and Hainsey has a good shot of not going also.

Everyone would love to here from Andrei, but that could be tough.

Hossa and Hainsey will be in Montreal no doubt, they would both have to clear waivers to be sent to the farm and we all know they would be snatched up in a second by someone. The lock- out will make sure they are in Hamilton though.

As for Kostisyn I know he is in english courses [i hope he is a quick learner] but his translator will be back for the Bulldogs camp.

Well, I'd like to hear from Danis, Kostitsyn, Locke, Plekanec and Higgins...in no particular order...

Originally posted by Habitforming

[Hossa and Hainsey will be in Montreal no doubt, they would both have to clear waivers to be sent to the farm

I didn't realize they had both been drafted in 2000, I thought Hossa was drafted a year before Hainsey was. My mistake.

But I am hopeful a new CBA will be reached. Both sides are just posturing, making the other fear they won't give in. Each side knows, however, that a lockout could kill the NHL for good, and neither side wants that. Hockey is in bad shape as it is, a lockout would send away many fans and make the league even worse off than it already is.

I wonder what the negociations are like in the NHL and NHLPA meetings. Sounds like 4 hours of childish behaviour to me. Sounds pretty simple to me, players either accept a salary cap or work on a comprise to even things out. I know it sounds easy to say it then make it happen but Bettman and Goodenow should really grow up so some progress can be made.

Originally posted by Dutch_Hab_Fan

Perezhogin, but he won't be in Hamilton either as it seems! Otherwise i would choose him!

I would love to sit down with Perezhogin, but you are right, he won't be there. Do you think he would turn up there just to look in on his former teammates while waiting for the NHL to start?

I think I'd be further off to buy a lottery ticket, but stranger things have happened.

Originally posted by PB

I'd vote for big guy Raitis Ivanans.

<

Gainey said something like he probably will crack the line up this year. Who knows. He does have AHL experience. In an interview he said he's the player who should replace Langdon.

Dude, you don't have to say that "p.s." after every post u make. If you wish to edit a post, just click the edit button... its there for a reason :D... welcome to the boards non-the less.

*EDIT*: Previous post was deleted, therefore my post is now irrelevant.

[Edited on 26/8/04 by Macaskill]

Locke going to the ECHL is very unlikely. The Bulldogs don't have an abundance of offensive centres [if the season starts] not to mention his performance at the rookie camp. The decision will likely be made at the Bulldogs camp, and I will be there at the end of camp. Odds are he will still be there, and he expects another interview.

As for Hossa, he is under contract and it is extremely unlikely Bob Gainey will loan him to a european team when he can stay local and be ready for the NHL season at a moments notice. Either way the decision is not Hossa's to make.