Any interest in HW Yahoo fantasy hockey league this year?

TheAussiePosse

Count me in - I might actually be serious about it this year and refrain from picking Habs each round. Though, I may just draft Carey Price w/ my 1st pick again...

When has HW ever done a rotisserie league?

There was one last year (HWYL if I'm not mistaken), plus Aussie's H2H league (and SK for those who pulled multiple duties.)

I'm in for a league as always, but it'll be SK8 unless we're folding that one.

There was one last year (HWYL if I'm not mistaken), plus Aussie's H2H league (and SK for those who pulled multiple duties.)

I'm in for a league as always, but it'll be SK8 unless we're folding that one.

I ran HWYL and it was just like SK, a points based league.

Right, apologies, points-based.

Anyway, Fanpuck, what are your thoughts on an SK league this year? H2H was fun, but if we're both looking at half-full leagues, might be better just to merge (WHA meets NHL style)? Might be easier to share the commish duties too.

Anyone else who is still a YHL fanatic? Who knows, this could be the last SK league ever (before Saku leaves/retires and the 'SK' gets passed over to MK or CH ... or SKost)

My bad, as if I forgot who the commish was... :rolleyes:

Anyway, Fanpuck, what are your thoughts on an SK league this year? H2H was fun, but if we're both looking at half-full leagues, might be better just to merge (WHA meets NHL style)? Might be easier to share the commish duties too.

If I remember correctly, there were quite a few GM's who did both points-based leagues, so there may not be as much to merge as you think. That being said, I know I'd be in favour of putting the 2 together and having the one big 20-team league that SK was famous for before the lockout.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Aussie Posse great hockey league last year hope you have another. It was head to head which is the best. I finished 2nd last year and plan on beating you and Palmetto and the other boys on here. lol Cheers Lachiners