Habs ticket sales

JoeLassister

WOOOOOOO!

I have tickets for Capitals vs Habs December 13th!

Section 123 where habs attack twice!! Wooooo!!!

(ps i got these tickets 15-20 mins ago)

For those of you with 45+ minute wait time...im pretty sure its safe to say that you have a long way to go

it goes from 15-45 (as i saw), then im thinking it goes 10-20, then 5-10 down to 2-5 then 2 then you get a shot

Best of luck to all of you

Congratulations!!

I officially hate you...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well "Approximately" 51 minutes have gone by and my status hasn't changed yet.

It better change soon cause I have to go to practice in 30min and I'm still at work!

I imagine the estimate is just that.... an estimate... I think you might be late for practice!

I'm down to 10-15 mins

Since 12, I have been at 45+. I'm thinking of giving up.

If you've got nowhere to go, I'd recommend sticking it out. More ppl will get frustrated and drop out of line.

Down to "2 minute" lol

Any ideas why so many ppl are buying tix for the preseason game against the Bs?

If you've got nowhere to go, I'd recommend sticking it out. More ppl will get frustrated and drop out of line.

Down to "2 minute" lol

Any ideas why so many ppl are buying tix for the preseason game against the Bs?

Stop staring at the screen!

You've impared your vision!!!

That's not a preseason game, but the home opener!!!

Stop staring at the screen!

You've impaired your vision!!!

That's not a preseason game, but the home opener!!!

LOL

oops... :D

So, even with about 50% left for the Dec 13th game, I could only get 2 400s next to each other. Ah well, it's gonna be great!

Good luck to everyone!

After 5 hours of virtual staring , I was finally able to get tickets to a game..........I decided to have the tix electronically mailed, but so far I have not received any confirmation e-mail.......I shudder to ask, but does anybody know how long it's taking them to send the tix electronically to a buyer's e-mail???.......(I did print out the receipt, but it does not have a barcode or any other 21st century identifiable feature). Any info would be of great help.

After 5 hours of virtual staring , I was finally able to get tickets to a game..........I decided to have the tix electronically mailed, but so far I have not received any confirmation e-mail.......I shudder to ask, but does anybody know how long it's taking them to send the tix electronically to a buyer's e-mail???.......(I did print out the receipt, but it does not have a barcode or any other 21st century identifiable feature). Any info would be of great help.

odd !! the same thing happened to a friend of mine.