Champions League

dinamo

I'd hate to see the media's reaction if these were English fans. Everytime an English fan does it, they're branded as hooligans and giving football a bad name. Seems now a days, the English fans are the most behaved and it's the other countries who are starting the riots.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to be honest, that's exactly what Swedish media are saying about the so-called Inter "fans".

Man, those guys are completely idiots and I'm quite sure that the UEFA won't do a lot against it (I only hope that they'll do something, simply ban this club for some years from the European contests, etc.). They think banning fans for some games and handing out fines to the teams will solve the problem but the fans and the team can only laugh about that ...

BTW. Some Juve "fans" didn't accept the excuse of the Reds fans from the last game for the Heysel catastrophe and they want revenge for the killed people.

I only hope that there isn't something big today. There are already thousands of police officers, no alcohol in the stadium but you never know .... especially in Italy these days. :nono:

Quite a bad week for Italy's soccer ... first the swastika flags from some idiots in Rom, 85 injured police officers and now the "San Siro Hell", as it's already called. :wall:

[Edited on 13-4-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

Good for the Dutch soccer that you'll finally have a team in the semi finals. Everything is possible right now but it will be quite tough to win vs. Milan.

England will already have a team in the final .. it will be a hard fight between the Reds and Blues but I think the Blues will have the edge over Liverpool.

BTW. Inter has to play the next 6 home games without any attendance and has to pay 300.000 CHF ... man that's ridicilous but hey, no surprise. :wall: :nono:

What? That's a disgrace! They should be banned from the UEFA Cup and the Champions league! :mad:

Gotta hand it to Dudek and Liverpool though, they played very well against Juventus in the Champions League. Sadly I don't get to see a lot of Premier League games (in Sweden you have to have either a satelite dish or a digital box for the TV to watch those games, just like with the NHL and Elite League), but I don't think I've seen Dudek as reliable as he was against Juventus in a long time.

Dudek is quite a good goalie, though sometimes he's like Barthez. One day he's perfect and the other day he can't stop any ball. *fg*

It's the same over here, I can also only watch those things via pay-per view and it's dmd expensive. Though our pub also has lots of soccer games from the island and it's much more fun to watch them there.

Thanks a million! I checked it out and found clips of Edman's goal.

Now I just gotta download a WMV player for the Mac so I can watch them. :/)

Add: Dude, I'm in 7th heaven right now!!! :-^ :-^ :-^

[Edited on 2005/4/20 by Doktor Kosmos]

27 and 28 of April. and the week after that. If i'm not mistaken!

Edman made a great goal, i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it. What a curve on that ball! I realy like the Spurs now with their dutch headcoach.

Btw don't you have the BBC in Sweden? Every saturday, match of the day! And all recaps. I'm lucky, a dutch Tvstation had the rights to the PL!

Perhaps you can get BBC, but if so then it is also an extra channel that you need a satelite dish or a digital box for. A channel with Swedish commentators is Canal + and they show games from the Premier League, Serie A and Allsvenskan, the domestic Swedish league. The also have the broadcasting rights in Sweden for the NHL. So as soon as I can afford it, I'm gonna start subscribing to Canal +.

Yes, I know there is a French channel called Canal + too. There was a Scandinavian channel called FilmNet, and it was bought by (French) Canal + in the mid 1990's, and then FilmNet changed its name to Canal +.

I was very impressed by PSV, I think they deserved a tie. With all the chances they created, it wouldn't have been unfair if they had scored a couple of goals too. They played a lot better than Milan in the second half. PSV certainly did not have luck on their side. :(

It was a very entertaining game to watch. Hopefully tonight's game between Chelsea and Liverpool will be just as entertaining. :-^