Habs centre Ice logo!

MK19

I like it. Thanks Moe. You guys do a great job over at the Team 990. I listen to you guys 5 days a week!

Edited by Habsfan

Yeah well, whatever we think of the logo and its placement, thanks to you Moe, glad to have you here sharing inside info. (I'm coming in from Japan to experience the 100th season home opener!) Go Habs Go!!!

The centre ice logo looks bad...it is too detroit-ish? Who agrees with me?

As for the scoreboard...I liked the octogon-like scoreboard!!!!...Now our scoreboard is the exact same one that they will have in Toronto :puke: :puke: :puke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySgk_BDzpQ ......DAMMIT!

Let's wait and see what it'll really look like! Maybe they'll add screens on the corners to turn it into an octogon.

In any case, the Habs sure are going all out this season. :clap:

Edited by Habsfan

Let's wait and see what it'll really look like! Maybe they'll add screens on the corners to turn it into an octogon.

In any case, the Habs sure are going all out this season. :clap:

No they wont all new jumbo trons are 4 sided and look incredible.

Check out Nashvilles or Washington or Boston.

No they wont all new jumbo trons are 4 sided and look incredible.

Check out Nashvilles or Washington or Boston.

All right then, they'll have 4 sides, but my guess is that the TV screens will be MUCH bigger than the ones we used to have, and that is definitely a good thing! :clap:

All right then, they'll have 4 sides, but my guess is that the TV screens will be MUCH bigger than the ones we used to have, and that is definitely a good thing! :clap:

I don't know I like the 8 sided jumbotron..it was one of the things that made the Bell centre unique.....

As for the centre ice logo, nobody has commented on that really....I think they should do exactly what they did in NHL09...put the centennial logo behind the net or at the bluelines where the "thank you fans" used to be; and the all star game logo can go at centre ice!

I like it, pretty cool.

But what about the McD, Ford, etc. logos, do they really need those for the centennial season? :unsure:

Really agree. Those four logos in middle of the ice look really ugly and I also think they should have gone with the centennial logo they used last season as many people have said in the other thread.