simonus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs win! Habs win! Habs win!

But I didn't like how Denis played, he's no good, let's trade him. :huh:

No good? He's done very good so far. He's obviously the better man in the pre season games so far. We still got some other goalies to see. But I've liked what I've seen from Denis tonight.

No good? He's done very good so far. He's obviously the better man in the pre season games so far. We still got some other goalies to see. But I've liked what I've seen from Denis tonight.

Yeah, I was joking. Denis is no worse than Halak.

Yeah, I was joking. Denis is no worse than Halak.

Ah sorry, I failed to see the sarcasm.

Yvon should never have been dropped.

... listen to him screw up the players names, talk about other sports, 5 seconds of delay on plays. I won't miss him.

The habs played a good 40 minutes of Hockey. You could tell they had no legs left in teh 3rd period. It must have been crazy up there! Good win!

Has anyone else noticed Sergei K? Something seems to be not quite right with him.... I don't know if it's nerves or what. Two stinky stinky games in a row. Giveaway after giveaway... making risky, low-percentage passes much of the time and poor decisions with the puck. I'm just a little concerned.

I think I'd like to see him on a different line than Andrei... he just seems to be looking to set up his brother with a cross-ice pass all the time. I'd like to see him develop his own identify and independence out of Andrei's shadow and on a different line.

Decent game for preseason.

Thoughts:

Nice to see AK46 play at his regular form (I thought he was great)

Plex had a good game as well

Flinn is ######ING HUGE!

Denis was a 7/10

Liked Weber on the point

Ups to RDS for getting the game on HDTV

Nice to see Roberval singing Ole!

Tangs played good

MAXPAC was alright, but not ready

Refs called too many penalties

Obyrne had a bad game in my opinion (but it doesn't matter)

:ghg:

Decent game for preseason.

Thoughts:

Tangs played good

No he didnt!!! He was pathetic at all costs...he couldn't even hit the net from the point on the PP! I really hope this isn't foreshadowing for the regular season for tangs......if it is.....may god have mercy on the Habs centennial souls! (I don't care if its preseason...he's been in the league long enough to know where the net is...which he didn't come even relatively close to hitting tonight!)

Edited by l<OV4L3V

Has anyone else noticed Sergei K? Something seems to be not quite right with him.... I don't know if it's nerves or what. Two stinky stinky games in a row. Giveaway after giveaway... making risky, low-percentage passes much of the time and poor decisions with the puck. I'm just a little concerned.

I think I'd like to see him on a different line than Andrei... he just seems to be looking to set up his brother with a cross-ice pass all the time. I'd like to see him develop his own identify and independence out of Andrei's shadow and on a different line.

this line...Higgins-Lang-Little t.its will rip it up....don't stress over preseason

Andrei and sergei will NOT be on the same line

Edited by l<OV4L3V

No he didnt!!! He was pathetic at all costs...he couldn't even hit the net from the point on the PP! I really hope this isn't foreshadowing for the regular season for tangs......if it is.....may god have mercy on the Habs centennial souls! (I don't care if its preseason...he's been in the league long enough to know where the net is...which he didn't come even relatively close to hitting tonight!)

Yeah, I didn't like what I saw from Tangy, he messed up more often than not.