Tonights game vs Detroit on radio anywhere?

Canajun

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2-2, lats left the game also

Why did Lats leave?.............. is he too fast? :lol: Price does have that thing of always keeping us in it and giving a will to win even if it is exhibition and we're being doubled in shots.

Beauregard finally scoring, he's been knocking at the door all game long.

I've always liked this kid, ever since I heard he scored 70 goals in that whatever league. Hope he shines through.

Why did Lats leave?.............. is he too fast? :lol: Price does have that thing of always keeping us in it and giving a will to win even if it is exhibition and we're being doubled in shots.

I've always liked this kid, ever since I heard he scored 70 goals in that whatever league. Hope he shines through.

I think he's injured :( He's looking very strong and his speed and skating have improved.

Stewart, Pacioretty, Maxwell, White, Chipchura and D'Agostini - Good thing we have depth. At this rate someone is going to make the cut I think.

Save Desjardins

71 goals in the QMJHL 2 years ago after missing an entire season because of injury. He was on his way for a 40 goals season in the ECHL last year but missed games again to injury. He's gonna have to be careful about that.

Good game for the kids, going up against the Cup champions. They seemed a bit intimidated early in the game but got more confidence as the game went on. D'Agostini, Steward, Beauregard, Desjardins, it's good experience for them. Belle stunk though.

Very sad for Carle. 2nd camp in a row he gets seriously injured.

I like what I've seen and heard of the kids so far.

I saw yesterdays game, Maxwell and Pacioretty

looked great. I also like the tools that Weber has,

I think we might have a keeper in him.

Tonight I listened to the game on CJAD. Chips,

D'Agostini,Stewart,Price and Desjardins came

to play.

As much as I can't wait to see our full NHL squad,

we should also have a strong Hamilton team.

Great to hear that Lang got 2 assists.

Hope Carle and Latendresse are ok. Any idea

why Latendresse left the game?

Sounded like a good game.

Thoughts:

Lats injury??

Did Detroit have a mostly NHL lineup?

Did Price play well (whole game or half?)

Ups to Lang

Any fights?

Diago with a goal:)

When will cuts be made...

Sounded like a good game.

Thoughts:

Lats injury??

Did Detroit have a mostly NHL lineup?

Did Price play well (whole game or half?)

Ups to Lang

Any fights?

Diago with a goal:)

When will cuts be made...

Detroit seemed to have more vets than us playing.

Price played 2 periods, 25 saves on 27 shots.

No fights.

I think we'll see cuts this weekend. I thought I

heard players bound for Hamilton have to be there

early next week.

Don't know about Latendresse.

Detroit seemed to have more vets than us playing.

Price played 2 periods, 25 saves on 27 shots.

No fights.

I think we'll see cuts this weekend. I thought I

heard players bound for Hamilton have to be there

early next week.

Don't know about Latendresse.

Thx for info.

Injuries in preseason are 80% of the time minor. Just a sore muscle from not playing a long time. Everybody is outta shape and sore when the grind starts.

I guess Carle is OK and should be back with the team. Saw it on ESPN.com

CLICK

Got his bell rung for sure. Hope the concussion's not too bad. I know someone who's pretty close to Simon Gagne. Says the multiple concussions really screwed him up for the rest of his life. So you start worrying a bit when those happens this early in a player's career.

I was at the game last night here's a few thoughts:

Best player on the ice was probably P.K. Subban, he was flying out there. He can move the puck too. I would have no problem with him making the team.

Shawn Belle was terrible. Seemed lost out there.

Desjardins looked very shaky until the shootout. Let a shot from the Detroit's faceoff circle on the other end of the ice hit the post.

Komisarek was killing everybody. I love watching this guy line up for the big hit and deliver.

Strong game by Higgins.

Bouillon was making perfect passes, to the other team.

I was a bit disappointed that none of the players from the top 2 lines were there but it was great to get the win. Looking forward to seeing the full team this year.

How 2 hits can be the same ? Kopecky on Carle vs Bell on Alfredsson :

I thought Bell's looked more like an elbow than the hit last night. Looked like the shoulder to me.

I thought Bell's looked more like an elbow than the hit last night. Looked like the shoulder to me.

Anytime a player is getting caugth with his head down there's a good chance the hit will look dirty, in Mark Bell's it looked like an elbow to the head, but really he was just finishing his check on a player with the puck. If Danny Alfredsson had his head a little higher, it would have been a regular shoulder-to-shoulder check.

Last night, even Carbonneau agreed the hit was clean, and that Carle should have been more careful.

It's like when Eric Lindros completely destroyed Andreas Dackell, it looked really nasty at first, but the truth is that Dackell put himself in a highly vulnerable position at the very last moment, and Lindros was past his point of no-return.