Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens

JoeLassister

I only tuned in with aboot 8 mins to go in the 3rd.

It definitely sounded like the Sens were putting on the pressure in the final minute and a half.

The Team 1200 just said the Sens highlight of the game: Neils 1-2 punch in the fight against Henry. They said there was no real Sens highlights in that game so thats the best they could come up with. :lol:

WHAT A PRESEASON GAME !!!!! 25 $ was a joke !!!!

My personnal 3 stars

1. Max Pac : WHAT a game, i wouldn't mind if he started the season with the team !!!

2. Andrei : if he keeps it like that all year long, YEAH YEAH YEAH !!!!!

3. Markov : was clearly a stud out there, better than everybody.

5 goals, a shutout, 4 fights, what more could I would have been asking for ??? Crowd was on fire, GO HABS GO !!!

No doubt you had a great time JoeLassister. I imagine it would be pretty hard not to watching the Habs spank the Sens like that.

Who and why did Subban fight and how did he do.

I couldn't say so far why this fight happened. I think it was a little behind the play (i say so because i wasn't watching at the very beginning of the fight). I might be mistaken, but i think he fought Zac Smith. Pretty tie fight.

Just the confidence that Kovalev brings to the table is amazing.

2 vet. Markov and Kovy can dominate the Sens.

The line will not be broken unless Plek get's cheapshot but that will nto happen when Laraque

will be dressed. All those Ottawa fake bullies will be replaced to their own miserable condition.

Henry sttod up but he is no Big Georges.

Who again stood up for his team mate at the right time ? Josh Gorges.

And if given a shot D'Agostini is one of the best scorer in the system. For him it is not all that hard

to score a goal.

O yeah i almost forgot HALAK ! the next dominator, blanked them.

I also find it strange that everyone, including Bonneau, got a chance to play in Hamilton except for Beauregard. If the coaching staff in Hamitlon felt that Beauregard was good enough, especially since the team was going nowhere and lost its best offensive polayers to the Canadiens, they would have at leat given him a chance.

Because "everyone" were almost all on their last contract year.