Luongo? Captain?

HABBER-oooooKNOWS

If Joe hadn't had it for 6 or 7 years already (or whatever it was) he would've. During the flory years, everyone said Roy was the biggest leader on the team in the locker room. Joe is really quiet and never says anything, just leads by example. Roy was the kind of guy who would get pissed off and tell everyone to get their shit together.

Good thing Joe isn't in Montreal. He'd have been run out of town. Leading by example. P'shaw. What good leader does THAT?

The Canadiens keeper left his crease so much to argue calls that opponents protested saying that Durnan's actions gave the Canadiens unscheduled timeouts during strategic points in games."

Hmmm, the team got a virtual timeout while Durnam skated over to argue with the refs . . . Habs could have used this strategy during the dark days if we'd given Dagenais the C. ^_^

:lol: @ JLP. It's too bad Gui got faster, we would have still been able to do it.

There. See? Koivu isn't really the captain, they're just paying him lip service. Now will all the whiners who feel he's a sucky captain just shut the hell up?

You're starting to become a parody of the Koivu-haters yourself. This thread has nothing to do with him and you're getting all worked up about him again. :unsure:

Hmmm, the team got a virtual timeout while Durnam skated over to argue with the refs . . . Habs could have used this strategy during the dark days if we'd given Dagenais the C. ^_^

:lol:

:lol: @ JLP. It's too bad Gui got faster, we would have still been able to do it.

You're starting to become a parody of the Koivu-haters yourself. This thread has nothing to do with him and you're getting all worked up about him again. :unsure:

For someone who is supposed to be fairly bright, you're being incredibly dense. :P

Speaking of captains, Craig Rivet is the new one of the Buffalo Sabres.

Good on him... I wonder if he'll be able to motivate Afinogenov...

Speaking of captains, Craig Rivet is the new one of the Buffalo Sabres.

I totally thought you were joking when you said that. I was shocked when the Habs played the Sabers and Rivet was wearing the C.

If the Sabers make the playoffs I wonder what Rivet will do to his team this year.