Quick, hide your bottles of lube and bunny ears. The Faerie has returned.

And yes, that was an obligatory Jonne Aaron picture. Stop whining. I know you all like it.

Hey, welcome back. They finally let you out of prison, uh? :P

PS: Who's the **** is that Aaron chick and why do you have pics of her passed out?

Hey, welcome back. They finally let you out of prison, uh? :P

PS: Who's the **** is that Aaron chick and why do you have pics of her passed out?

Lawlz. They had to let me go after all the soap incidents.

And who said anything about a chick? o,O

Lawlz. They had to let me go after all the soap incidents.

You kept dropping it and some inmate killed himself after sliding on it and breaking his neck? :P

And who said anything about a chick? o,O

:huh:

*Googles Jonne Aaron*

*Reads Wikipedia article on Aaron*

*Realizes its a dude*

:o;)

I didnt forget. I just dont know any of the musical acts you always refer to.

There, obligatory Mike Smith picture. :P

Fine, fair enough. =P

Ironically I don't listen much to Negative these days, but I throw them on every once in a while. And Jonne is still adorable. :wub:

ha ha

when you leave the bottom 5... prospects are not that good...

Hey! I only finished in the bottom five once. And because of that whole U20 rule, I only had Tlusty down in the AHL during the ELF's mauling of everyone. >.>

Hey! I only finished in the bottom five once. And because of that whole U20 rule, I only had Tlusty down in the AHL during the ELF's mauling of everyone. >.>

Tlusty is now an All-Star player.

OMFG

Welcome back faerie, missed talking about Pierre's absurdities with ya. Unfortunately we can't do that anymore.

Did you ever get JLP's phone call or did he phone the wrong Justin? :lol:

Ahaha, so I've been told. Thank effing god he's gone, or I probably wouldn't have bothered popping back on here just so I wouldn't have to deal with him again.

And yes. It was awkward to explain to my mother just who exactly JLP was. :lol:

Ahaha, so I've been told. Thank effing god he's gone, or I probably wouldn't have bothered popping back on here just so I wouldn't have to deal with him again.

And yes. It was awkward to explain to my mother just who exactly JLP was. :lol:

So you did get it! Hahahaha.

He was trying to convince me to make the call but I said the idea was good but no way in hell was I going to be the one to do it. :lol:

So you did get it! Hahahaha.

He was trying to convince me to make the call but I said the idea was good but no way in hell was I going to be the one to do it. :lol:

The worst part was when my mom asked if I knew someone named Jean-Luc. At that point, I only thought of JLP as well, JLP. So I was like, "Uhhh, no? I don't know any Jean-Lucs..."

The worst part was when my mom asked if I knew someone named Jean-Luc. At that point, I only thought of JLP as well, JLP. So I was like, "Uhhh, no? I don't know any Jean-Lucs..."

And then you still didn't bother coming back to tell us what happened.

You jerk.

It was more of a time issue. I found it was sucking up a lot of my spare time and after having spent a couple days away, I decided that I didn't really want to go back and going cold turkey made it easier for me. Although really, it was stupid of me to have done that. I should have at least said something.

It was more of a time issue. I found it was sucking up a lot of my spare time and after having spent a couple days away, I decided that I didn't really want to go back and going cold turkey made it easier for me. Although really, it was stupid of me to have done that. I should have at least said something.

Ah yes, this is dangerous. I've gone AWOL for a couple months in the past year because of this too. I don't really blame you. You stay away for a couple days and it's just kind of like "Hey, this is kinda nice". HWL keeps sucking me back in. :P