Ah yes, this is dangerous. I've gone AWOL for a couple months in the past year because of this too. I don't really blame you. You stay away for a couple days and it's just kind of like "Hey, this is kinda nice". HWL keeps sucking me back in. :P

Aha, yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I'm not sure if I'll re-join HWL anytime soon, providing there's an opening that is, but I won't rule it out completely.

Welcome back, dark one! :clap:

Merci beaucoup mon ami! ^_^

:ghg:

Edited by dark_faerie87

What's that supposed to mean? >.>

Long hair. Cute-looking. Looks like a little boy. Has an athletic brother on hand for threesomes.

Definitely your type.

Ah yes, this is dangerous. I've gone AWOL for a couple months in the past year because of this too. I don't really blame you. You stay away for a couple days and it's just kind of like "Hey, this is kinda nice". HWL keeps sucking me back in. :P

Precisely.

Long hair. Cute-looking. Looks like a little boy. Has an athletic brother on hand for threesomes.

Definitely your type.

Oh that's what you meant. I wasn't sure if you meant his style of play, which I absolutely adore: not the biggest guy, but feisty and doesn't back to anyone, great vision and a nice shot.

WOOOT! WELCOME BACK! :D

lol

Your new-found penchant for violating people mixed with faerie's return might have some harmful consequences on the rest of us.

good to see your still around, how are you??

Pretty good actually. ;) What about you?

Don't worry Faerie, I didn't forget about you.... Welcome back. :B)

Hehe here comes my backup ^_^

That might not be a wise thing to say around me. :P

He'll back you up in more ways then one.

Precisely!

Pretty good actually. ;) What about you?

Don't worry Faerie, I didn't forget about you.... Welcome back. :B)

Ahaha, thanks. And I still hate the Canucks. But Bure will forever be one of my favourites.