Habs vs. Coyotes | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good period, but all I care is that hit to Andrei isn't as bad as it seemed. It wasn't a particularly malevolent hit by Sauer, but he did get Andrei's head, and unfortunately Andrei's head was turned which might have led to him getting hurt more than he should have been. Sauer is a vagina for not fighting Laraque, and then going after Kosto.

I must say I love having Laraque around though. If the refs aren't gonna call the obvious ones, it's nice to have our own justice skating on the ice. Great pickup by Bob.

We played a lot better that period. Let's win this one for Andrei... let's hope he's ok!

I could see a possible fight at the end of the game... i expect 4th line for habs being on when the time runs out.... MORE importantly, i hope Price gets his shut out, he deserves it for the saves he has done tonight!!!

You had to go and say it , didn't you.

do you guys think there will be a suspension to Sauer on the hit? It looked like a clear headshot to me.

No penalty on the play, so I doubt it.

I could see a possible fight at the end of the game... i expect 4th line for habs being on when the time runs out.... MORE importantly, i hope Price gets his shut out, he deserves it for the saves he has done tonight!!!

Don't say that mahn! D:

Good period, but all I care is that hit to Andrei isn't as bad as it seemed. It wasn't a particularly malevolent hit by Sauer, but he did get Andrei's head, and unfortunately Andrei's head was turned which might have led to him getting hurt more than he should have been. Sauer is a vagina for not fighting Laraque, and then going after Kosto.

I must say I love having Laraque around though. If the refs aren't gonna call the obvious ones, it's nice to have our own justice skating on the ice. Great pickup by Bob.

We played a lot better that period. Let's win this one for Andrei... let's hope he's ok!

This. :ghg:

You had to go and say it , didn't you.

No penalty on the play, so I doubt it.

You don't need a penalty on a play to get suspended. Although Campbell has made some really

strange calls over the years on suspensions.

I prefer the Habs get their own vengeance. With a 4-0 score the 3rd may get ugly.

Good thing Carcillo and McGrattan were scratched..game would be even uglier

hope andrei is alright. it was a clear cheap shot at the head

It was a head shot, but on the replay it did not look like it was that devestating.

Edited by Wamsley01

McGratten is for Phoenix :huh:

Anyway, once Fedoruk started getting pounded by Big Georges, he just held on for dear life.

Pussies.

:clap: :clap: TO BIG GEORGES!

It was a head shot, but on the replay it did not look like it was that devestating.

It looked like his neck twisted a bit though.... that scares me...

It's just my opinion, but it didn't look intentional... Sauer meant to hit him for sure, but I don't think he was going for a head shot... again... just the way I see it.

It looked like his neck twisted a bit though.... that scares me...

It's just my opinion, but it didn't look intentional... Sauer meant to hit him for sure, but I don't think he was going for a head shot... again... just the way I see it.

I was expecting much worse from what i had read on here.

It doesn't matter as far as I am concerned. The end result is all that matters.

Dandy limped off into the dressing room. That may make some of you happy

As much as some people would rather have a different guy in there, you never wanna see a guy get hurt.

Dandy really hasn't played bad either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Sauer

Kurt Sauer (born January 16, 1981 in St. Cloud, Minnesota) is a professional ice hockey defenseman currently playing for the Phoenix Coyotes in the National Hockey League. He is also a huge faggot.

On July 1, 2008, Sauer signed a 4 year deal with the Phoenix Coyotes worth an average of $1.75-million a year.[2]

On October 18th he tried to kill Montreal Canadiens superstar Andrei Kostitsyn by ramming his head into the glass with his elbow. After the event, he cowardly ran away from Montreal enforcer Georges Laraque.

HAHAHA

Way too many Habs fans on wikipedia?