I got Koivus Autograph!!!!!

Guy_Guy_Guy

I havent had the time to get on most of last week but here I am now! I got Saku Koivu's autograph last week. Well my dad got it for me. Heres how it all went down. See my dad is some kind of a repairer of the inside of cars and the roof (its called remboureur in french). Anyways so Koivu brought his classic Mustang Shelby 1967 for my dad to fix. So when my dad finished repairing his car Koivu came back and my dad and his other friend got an autograph!!!!! I was so angry when I heard that when Koivu had first brought the car to my dad's work my father hadnt even thought of getting an autograph but luckily we got it in the end!!!! I was so happy last week and still am!!!!! LOL I wanted to not go to school and go with my dad at work to see Koivu in person but I had so many exams last week I'd fail. Oh and I dont have a camera or something on my computer to show you guys the autograph but believe me I really did get HABS SUPERSTAR SAKU KOIVU'S AUTOGRAPH!!!!PEACE...

Originally posted by Guy_Guy_Guy

I havent had the time to get on most of last week but here I am now! I got Saku Koivu's autograph last week. Well my dad got it for me. Heres how it all went down. See my dad is some kind of a repairer of the inside of cars and the roof (its called remboureur in french). Anyways so Koivu brought his classic Mustang Shelby 1967 for my dad to fix. So when my dad finished repairing his car Koivu came back and my dad and his other friend got an autograph!!!!! I was so angry when I heard that when Koivu had first brought the car to my dad's work my father hadnt even thought of getting an autograph but luckily we got it in the end!!!! I was so happy last week and still am!!!!! LOL I wanted to not go to school and go with my dad at work to see Koivu in person but I had so many exams last week I'd fail. Oh and I dont have a camera or something on my computer to show you guys the autograph but believe me I really did get HABS SUPERSTAR SAKU KOIVU'S AUTOGRAPH!!!!PEACE...

Cool story, and I beleive you, because I know that Koivu does own that car.