Habs @ Blue Jackets | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately our boys sure like to make it more difficult than it needs to.

I take full responsibility for this loss

Second article down I trashed Mason, I knew that would bite me in the ass

Edited by Fanpuck33
Too much promotion of own site

He stopped infront of halak, then went around him. WTF, why wasn't that called off? :angry:

There was forward motion the whole time. The goal was good. This game never should have gone to a shootout though.

Blahhhhhhhhhh!

At least the Habs got a point, but sloppy game, too many penalties and the boys were not sharp. At least SK tied it up late.

As for my thoughts on the game. Halak let in 2 soft goals, and had a rough shootout. Many passes were not very good tonite. Higgins is not a guy i usually get too frustrated with, but i was wondering if anyone else notice that at least twice when he had the puck just over the Columbus line to tried a lame wrist shot. Really annoyed me especially on the PP. Not much chance to score from there. In the first period, the best line was Laps, Kostopolo and Laraque.

Hope the Habs come out with a better effort tomorrow in Toronto.

Goold ole Breezer.

There is your 4th D. :P

Hahaha, D'oh you beat me to it. ;)

Good thing Hamer is OK, but I knew that. I was watching the game on the Fox feed and it showed a close up of Hamer on the bench talking to the trainer and I could read his lips saying "I'm ok" as he keeled over a bit and grimaced in pain.

I'm just happy the Habs woke up with 41 seconds left in the 3rd.

They have to stop being this generous but I guess if there is a team that needs some gifts its Columbus.

I almost wish they had lost on that penalty in overtime. That I could bitch and blame the loss on a horrible call. It's hard to hook someone when they tear the stick out of your hand.

Sloppy game, that's about all I have to say. The Lang line was pretty invisible. The Columbus crowd was the loudest I've heard it since the year right after the lockout. I think with so many Habs fans there they felt the need to cheer loudly. Oh, and even though it cost us the game, Brassard's shootout goal was sweet. I don't think I've ever seen so many dekes.

Oh yeah, I wish Laraque would have pounded Boll. That would have been fun to watch. Laraque would have man handled him and reminded what a real fighter looks like.

One a positive note, I ran into a former student wearing a Habs jersey. I always thought he was just screwing with me when he said he was a Habs fan, haha.