Habs @ Blue Jackets | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Because the French media are not doing the same with Serge and André? ;)

when they talk to them they say the real name !!

some of the former franco NHLer/coach will say a foreign name with an English twist !!

You'll open a big can of worms on this board with a statement like that... Latendresse has 7 points in 10 games... therefore he's been nothing short than phenomenal... ;)

Guillaume has had one good game and then feed the Tanguay and Koivu's teet. he's never where he's supposed to be: in the corners or in the slut( well that not my business !!) I mean the slot.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, like many of you have stated before, our boys were lucky to get one point out of this game. If we are to lose these games, I'd rather lose against teams from the western conference.

true that halak let in 1 1/2 weak goals, but we can't blame the loss entirely on his shoulders. I do believe that the boys were a little rusty after that 5-6 day break.

I expect a much better performance against the Leaves tonight! Now that the boys will start playing on a regular basis(at least 2-3 games a week), things should get back like they were. They can'T afford to lose tonights' game against a team that will most likely be out of the playoffs!