Habs vs. Senators | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gifvs. 9f6bdcae.gif
8-2-2 for 18 points....................6-6-2 for 14 points
(5th East)...............................(t-10th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Projected Lineup

(46)A.Kostitsyn - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev
(21)Higgins - (11)Koivu - (13)Tanguay
(84)Latendresse - (20)Lang - (74)Kostitsyn
(22)Begin - (40)Lapierre - (17)Laraque/(25)Dandenault

(79)Markov - (8)Komisarek
(44)Hamrlik - (71)Brisebois
(51)Bouillon - (26)Gorges

29074.jpg vs. 7185.jpg
Carey Price................Alex Auld

Montreal Player Stats
Ottawa Player Stats

TV: RDS, TSN
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I went to the Bell Centre, Habs blanked the visitors.

And I'm going tomorrow (prestige, section 122, BB, seat 9); I'll have a black pinstriped shirt

I guarantee a shutout :B)

I guarantee a shutout :B)

I guarantee that this forum will blame you if it doesn't happen... uttering the S word is grounds for the formation of a lynch mob... ^_^

This game better be a 180 from the Toronto game. It should be painfully obvious that the habs must employ both skill AND effort in order to win games. Although their sheer talent will win them a few games, the Habs are gonna have to work their asses off... because you know that the Sens are gonna come gunning, and they LOVE to run up the score on the Habs.

GO HABS GO!!!!

PS - Auld's head is shiny...

I guarantee that this forum will blame you if it doesn't happen... uttering the S word is grounds for the formation of a lynch mob... ^_^

This game better be a 180 from the Toronto game. It should be painfully obvious that the habs must employ both skill AND effort in order to win games. Although their sheer talent will win them a few games, the Habs are gonna have to work their asses off... because you know that the Sens are gonna come gunning, and they LOVE to run up the score on the Habs.

GO HABS GO!!!!

and ugly

I'm sure the will come out flying after being chewed by the coach yesterday.

lets just hope it carries out through the whole game.

I would have went to this game; but tickets are just too damn expensive this season!!! :angry:

go to you favourite watering hole and for the price of your habs ticket, you can almost have as many beers and food as you want !!

maybe if you're lucky you'll have an english feed and willl not have to suffer at RDS' broadcast. :puke:

Well, tonight we get to find out if Carbo's message got across. The Boys need to work hard tonight, cause we all kow the Sens will skate hard.

I guarantee a shutout

What the hell dude!??? What are you thinking? Don't you know it's bad luck to say the "S" word before a game(or during a game)?!?!? :wacko:

Edited by Habsfan

Well, tonight we get to find out if Carbo's message got across. The Boys need to work hard tonight, cause we all kow the Sens will skate hard.

What the hell dude!??? What are you thinking? Don't you know it's bad luck to say the "S" word before a game(or during a game)?!?!? :wacko:

I don't think we have to worry about that. Price is always good for a crap goal on most nights even when he plays really good. Just a solid 60 min effort and win would be nice. Knowing the team we have on paper I sure don't want to be reading stuff like this all season. Granted it's TSN but doesn't hide the fact it's true.

"There's no denying the Canadiens' talent, but after seeing them get taken apart by Toronto on Saturday night :puke: , it's quite clear they're going to have to put forth more consistent efforts if they are going to be worthy of the top ranking.''

I'm sure the will come out flying after being chewed by the coach yesterday.

lets just hope it carries out through the whole game.

+2

GO HABS GO!!!!

Now I know what pressure really means

I got a question guys,

I am in Phoenix and am considering RDS Zone de Match. Can someone confirm it will work in the USA.

Thanks so much for any help :)

:ghg:

I got a question guys,

I am in Phoenix and am considering RDS Zone de Match. Can someone confirm it will work in the USA.

Thanks so much for any help :)

:ghg:

Sorry to break it to you buddy, but the US is off limits for RDS. Don't know why, but I found out when i was in NYC for business...

the only legit way to watch nhl games online in the US is through nhl gamecenter, which doesn't allow single game purchases. ~$150 for the season package. Or you can do what Fanpuck did and buy NHL 2K ($50 for Wii version!) and get the free trial (I think 2 months).

You could go to a sports bar with the NHL package. I get all the Habs games with that package. Just ask the waitress or bartender for 1 TV to watch the game. Normally they are good about it.

yeah, the only thing I'd worry about is whether bars in Phoenix bother to buy the package. I had a rough time finding the NHL package in Austin, TX (eventually found a great, cheap bar that had it, but it was like my 5th attempt).

the only legit way to watch nhl games online in the US is through nhl gamecenter, which doesn't allow single game purchases. ~$150 for the season package. Or you can do what Fanpuck did and buy NHL 2K ($50 for Wii version!) and get the free trial (I think 2 months).

Bought it using a 20 dollar gift card my family gave me that they were never gonna use and then sold the game for 30 bucks as soon as I got the trial code. :D

yeah, the only thing I'd worry about is whether bars in Phoenix bother to buy the package. I had a rough time finding the NHL package in Austin, TX (eventually found a great, cheap bar that had it, but it was like my 5th attempt).

Yeah, finding a bar with Center Ice can be a pain in the ice. I tried a couple times last season, even calling the bar before I went to see if they had Center Ice. Then when I showed up, I find out they don't really have it. :wall:

Thought so about RDS in USA.

Thanks for help, i'll try and find a bar.

worst comes to worst you can just get drunk :lol: I mean I have never had any trouble finding a bar. Oh you mean one that has the game on :lol: