Habs vs. Senators | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no luck finding the game :(

From the boards it sounds like we're playing amazing.

Got some questions for you guys:

What happened with Ruutu?

Price tested? Playing good?

How is the Kovy line doing?

Rough game?

No Laraque fight yet?

Good to see Higgy and Lats get on the scoresheet.

Every time I went to the Bell Centre, Habs blanked the visitors.

And I'm going tomorrow (prestige, section 122, BB, seat 9); I'll have a black pinstriped shirt

I guarantee a shutout :B)

yup

Great game...I can only think of one guy on the whole team that I was disappointed in: Laraque...no way should he not have been the one feeding Ruutu for the cheap shot on Lapierre, and the guy hits like a creampuff too. Good thing The Cube picked up George's slack in the fighting department, and Latendresse picked up his slack in the solid hits department.

Edited by sbhatt

What the hell dude!??? What are you thinking? Don't you know it's bad luck to say the "S" word before a game(or during a game)?!?!

Looks like I owe Rafikz an apology!!!

This was probably the best game of the year for the Habs.(better than the win against Toronto 1 month ago) Mostly because Ottawa is a better team than the leafs.

Great win overall by our boys. Nice to see Higgins get his first hat trick and very nice to see Price get his 1st SO of the year! Great way to start the week!

Well, no luck finding the game :(

From the boards it sounds like we're playing amazing.

Got some questions for you guys:

What happened with Ruutu?

Price tested? Playing good?

How is the Kovy line doing?

Rough game?

No Laraque fight yet?

Good to see Higgy and Lats get on the scoresheet.

Ruutu was all over the place, with cheap shots, and kept on running into Price. What finally did it for him was his elbow to Lapierre's face. He got tossed out of the game a few minutes later!

Price made 27 saves for the Shutout, and a few of them were really nice!

Kovy's line could've scored a goal or two, but they ran out of luck. Everyone on the team played well tonight. Even O'Byrne kept things simple. No mistakes.

Nobody wanted to fight Laraque. Big George invited Neil to dance towards the end of the 3rd, but Neil refused!

Every time I went to the Bell Centre, Habs blanked the visitors.

And I'm going tomorrow (prestige, section 122, BB, seat 9); I'll have a black pinstriped shirt

I guarantee a shutout :B)

That was sick.

Ruutu was all over the place, with cheap shots, and kept on running into Price. What finally did it for him was his elbow to Lapierre's face. He got tossed out of the game a few minutes later!

Price made 27 saves for the Shutout, and a few of them were really nice!

Kovy's line could've scored a goal or two, but they ran out of luck. Everyone on the team played well tonight. Even O'Byrne kept things simple. No mistakes.

Nobody wanted to fight Laraque. Big George invited Neil to dance towards the end of the 3rd, but Neil refused!

Very positive answers!!

Ty

Great game...I can only think of one guy on the whole team that I was disappointed in: Laraque...no way should he not have been the one feeding Ruutu for the cheap shot on Lapierre, and the guy hits like a creampuff too. Good thing The Cube picked up George's slack in the fighting department, and Latendresse picked up his slack in the solid hits department.

Bouillon simply got to Ruutu first because he was closer to him.

Question I've always wondered about: What happens to the hats thrown on the ice for a hat trick?

It seemed like as soon as it happened, Ruutu went straight to Bouillon (maybe knowing Laraque was on the ice.)