Habs vs. Senators | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Haven't read the thread at all, but this has been on my mind all morning!!!

What a let down for the first time the Bell centre has seen a hatrick in a long time. What? 2 or three hats on the ice? Man! From the best crowd in the NHL?

I'd like to apologize to Higgins on behave of 20 000 people for not showing up..........It really is Cup or nothing for these fickle fans.

THROW THE HAT MOTHER F************

:puke: :angry: :puke:

I was there.

Someone threw a can of beer ^_^ (true story)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's not forget that with the Nets at both ends of the ice, at least 50% of the fans can't throw anything on the ice. Also, the people on the 2nd and 3rd balconies, can't throw a hat onto the ice, it's much too far away. IN reality, the only people who can reach the ice while trying to throw their hats, are the people in the reds on either side of the Arena.

I was there.

Someone threw a can of beer ^_^ (true story)

Makes sense - beer at the Bell Centre is about the same price as a good hat...

Also, the people on the 2nd and 3rd balconies, can't throw a hat onto the ice, it's much too far away.

People should put something in their hats to weigh them down, so they go further. Like a can of beer.

Makes sense - beer at the Bell Centre is about the same price as a good hat...

Just be thankful you're not in Nashville, the most expensive beer in the league at 56 cents per ounce. (6.75 for 12 stinking ounces!) Montreal is in the middle of the pack, 38 cents per ounce. Though, I don't know if they converted currencies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,114900

I'm not so sure those numbers are correct. A small beer(12ounces) is 7$ and a large one(20 ounces) is 9.75$. At least that is what I paid earlier this year!

Edited by Habsfan

Ryder's was in Toronto, and the one last year was Plekanec in Buffalo. Not since before the lockout has there been a hatty by a habs in Montreal.

Ah - when you said "in Montreal" you meant in Montreal.

Just be thankful you're not in Nashville, the most expensive beer in the league at 56 cents per ounce. (6.75 for 12 stinking ounces!) Montreal is in the middle of the pack, 38 cents per ounce. Though, I don't know if they converted currencies.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_dadd...?urn=nhl,114900

Dude, I watched the CBJ game on Centre Ice. Columbus lower bowl seats, pizza and beeer for like 55 bucks? That's outrageous man. I would be watching a lot of Columbus games for that price

Dude, I watched the CBJ game on Centre Ice. Columbus lower bowl seats, pizza and beeer for like 55 bucks? That's outrageous man. I would be watching a lot of Columbus games for that price

that is of course assuming you liked watching the jackets Or are you just there for the beer :lol: