Habs vs. Boston | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BGL needs to up the ante by playing tit-for-tat. If Lucic is going to take late runs at Kovalev, then George needs to do the same to the likes of Savard and Bergeron.

What a terrible goal...

Maybe on those rushes, the Habs could quit being perimeter and have someone charging straight down the slot. Fernandez's rebound control has been horrible, and he's been losing it to the centre of the ice. Habs have missed a couple of open nets.

BGL probably said you keep that shit up, and next time we meet I won't bother asking. Lucic will not try any more shit and if he does Laraque should take the instigator and pound the ###### outta him :angry:

:puke:

Our D is got to be one of the worst in the league

I lost track of how many clears the habs screwed up in the first period... what a mess... simple easy passes screwed up, easy clearing plays botched...

Not ready to go again.. this is shaping up to be another game like the Leaf game... total embarrassment

What really pisses me off is that the bruins played last night in Chicago. They got back in Boston at 3AM. Meanwhile the Habs were well rested, and ready for this game. The way the first period was played, you'd thikn it was the habas that travelled all night. Simply NO EFFORT. MO MOTIVATION. We're being outskated bby the Pooh-bears, and boys look like chickens without heads out there.

I know they've come back from 3 goal earlier this year, and i was at the Bell Centre last year for that miracle against the Rangers, but they can,t do this all the time! At one point it will come back to bite them in the ass, and I have the dfeeling tonight's the night!!!

I hope Carbo is ripping them a new one in the dressing room right now!

I lost track of how many clears the habs screwed up in the first period... what a mess... simple easy passes screwed up, easy clearing plays botched...

Not to mention all the behind the back (fancy) passes that were intercepted!!

we've come back from worse.

At the very least i want to see BGL earn his $$$

Me too...way too goddamned passive. He politely skates alongside guys asking them if they want to go. WTF is that? Give the guy a facewash after the whistle...a few little jabs with the stick going down the ice. Piss him off some, goad him into dropping them. Don't just halfheartedly inquire as to whether a fight is a possibility!!! :angry:

Some bad luck that period, but another no-show save a few shifts. Guys aren't willing to fight along the boards so far, and we've had difficulties clearing the zone as a result. I'd better see a better 40 minutes.

that is by far the most pathetic 20 minute display of hockey i have ever seen from the Canadiens this season...

Statistics: 10 penalties vs minnesota, 8 vs colombus, 8 vs toronto...1 tonight...already cost us a goal...

Awful giveaway by Dandenault...make him a healthy scratch the rest of the season...Where's Breezer?

3 goals on 11 shots for Price...Start Halak in the 2nd...I'm not fully putting the blame on Carey...but I am not liking how he is down on his knees for every Boston goal. But the finger can't be pointed at Carey for the lack of effort, the team as a whole has to be better. This is inexcusable hockey..Boston's flight got in from Chicago at 3am and they are making the Habs look flat footed out there.

If they don't get their S**t together for the 2nd and 3rd...this ones not going to be pretty...

The way you get back on track?

Get BGP (big george pussy...im calling him that until he does something out there) to drop the mits with Lucic for momentum

Get useless Obyrne to drop the mits with Shawn Thornton

Juggle the lines, work hard...cycle in bostons zone; hope they take some penalties, and hope the PP gets clicking

My tourtiere pie just came out of the oven. It smells like a comeback.

For that to happen, Carbo's loafers will have to smell like the ass of every player in that dressing room when they come out for the second period.