Habs vs. Bruins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big test tonite for the Habs.

It's long overdue that they put together a solid 60 minutes. 7 goals in the last 5 games just won't cut it.

BGL better get Lucic to fight tonite. Looking forward to seeing that.

Hopefully Tim Thomas is in the nets for Boston, cause the Habs always seem to have his number.

Time for Pleks to notch a couple of goals, and Higgins better start to do something. Had a trick against the Sens and has been pretty invisible since.

Pretty loud and long ovation for Roy. Nice touch having him come from the stands and walk down the stairs.

Lol... Pretty funny speech by Demers. Roy had that "WTF?" look on his face...

yeah I watched it on the cbc streaming and they showed him coming in the front door and walking through to the ice. Kinda neat the way the did it. Good way to return and I'm pretty sure the ghosts were with him.lol

Yeah, I hear ya. I remember watching him in the forum, in seats right about the goal.. it was awesome. Still have my Roy jersey.

I basically started following hockey that 85-86 season when he broke in the league. I was like 8 or 9 yrs old.

Oh, BTW, want to rub it in the Leafs fans face? We've got #33. They've got #17. If the Habs would retire every jersey of every Clark-level player they ever had, the only jersey numbers left for the current players would have 4 digits.

Yeah, I hear ya. I remember watching him in the forum, in seats right above the goal.. it was awesome. Still have my Roy jersey.

you guys feel old? Heck when i started watching Les habs Jacques Plante was the starting goalie and a guy named wakefiel was backing him up. Henri Richard was in his prime at 26 years old Hell Beliveau was 30. Now your talking old. :ghg: :ghg: :lol: :lol:

Love your avatar KoZ. Lucic reminds me of a monkey/Curious George. :lol:

:ghg:

you guys feel old? Heck when i started watching Les habs Jacques Plante was the starting goalie and a guy named wakefiel was backing him up. Henri Richard was in his prime at 26 years old Hell Beliveau was 30. Now your talking old. :ghg: :ghg: :lol::lol:

I suddenly feel very young. :king:

you guys feel old? Heck when i started watching Les habs Jacques Plante was the starting goalie and a guy named wakefiel was backing him up. Henri Richard was in his prime at 26 years old Hell Beliveau was 30. Now your talking old. :ghg: :ghg: :lol::lol:

That would be around 1960/1961...

Hey guys, has the puck dropped yet, im trying to get it on cbc streamlined, but its only showing the TO game, even under the habs feed??? maybe there are showing the leafs till puck drop?

Hey guys, has the puck dropped yet, im trying to get it on cbc streamlined, but its only showing the TO game, even under the habs feed??? maybe there are showing the leafs till puck drop?

Not yet... few more minutes until the start.

Same for me

The Habs game hasnt started yet.

yeah it has been delayed for some fing reason Even the punjabi version is showing the laffs. I have a hard time believing that cbc streams punjabi versions of laffs and habs games. i would not have thought there was any interest.