Habs vs. Islanders | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gifvs. 0c4123c4.gif
11-5-3 for 25 points....................8-10-2 for 18 points
(5th East)...............................(11th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Projected Lineup

(21)Higgins - (11)Koivu - (13)Tanguay
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (14)Plekanec - (27)Kovalev
(74)S.Kostitsyn - (20)Lang - (6)Kostopoulos
(22)Begin - (40) Lapierre - (25)Dandenault

(79)Markov - (26)Gorges
(44)Hamrlik - (3)O'Byrne
(51)Bouillon - (71)Brisebois

29074.jpg vs. 20452.jpg
Carey Price................Joey MacDonald

Montreal Player Stats
New York Player Stats

TV: RDS
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine day to have a 6+ goals game to boost confidence !!

Dare I say a 6-2 whoop ??

Francois gagnon from lapresse says that Laraque might not be in tonight!!

The Isles are rolling along quite nicely these days, and that's with significant injuries. Anyone expecting a romp might want to hold his or her enthusiasm in check.

That being said, if we continue to right the ship and play a solid game, this one should be ours. I'm going to predict a big night for Pleks and Higgy.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Agreed, if we go out and smoke them I don't think they'll learn anything/take anything away from this game...............they'll be back to thinking all they have to do is show up and they'll win. I hope it's a tight game, and then we can see if they've learded they can't "phone it in"

The Isles are rolling along quite nicely these days, and that's with significant injuries. Anyone expecting a romp might want to hold his or her enthusiasm in check.

That being said, if we continue to right the ship and play a solid game, this one should be ours. I'm going to predict a big night for Pleks and Higgy.

GO HABS GO!!!!

What is the extent of the injury suffered by Latendress?

I'm still not sure why Lang hasn't been put with Kovy during all this slumping. With the exception of his stupid penalties, Lang has done quite well with the talent he has playing with him. I think Lang Kovy S. Kost would be a nice looking line.

I'm still not sure why Lang hasn't been put with Kovy during all this slumping. With the exception of his stupid penalties, Lang has done quite well with the talent he has playing with him. I think Lang Kovy S. Kost would be a nice looking line.

I agree. In fact I'm thinking that overall, Lang might have been our best centre so far this season.

Lang and Tanguay have definitely produced as expected and the Habs just need to get some of their other guys going.

Most notably AKostits, Pleks, Higgins and Kovy.

Andrei has been playing better of late but I agree that Higgins needs to step up. if kovy plays better, Pleks will follow.

I really think the boys started to do a lot of good things last game. I have decided to be optimistic that the habs are putting the rough patch behind them. I look forward to a strong game tonight.

That being said, the absence of Komisarek and Gui will probably keep the team from reaching their true potential.

GO HABS GO!

What's that got to say to Laraque?! :angry:

Has one of the best games he will have all year, and is scratched.

You know he wanted that Fritz beast again especially because he hasn't faught in over a week.

:puke: