The OFFICIAL Panic Thread (Or Parade Route)

Colin

Am I the only one who loved the jerseys? Maybe I'd buy one if they costed 1% of the price. (Sadly, that is not an exaggeration)

I don't really hate those jerseys....it's just that they are so different from what we have always known a Habs jersey to look like...It might take a little while to get used to this jersey.

Edited by Habsfan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really hate those jerseys....it's just that they are so different from what we have always known a Habs jersey to look like...It might take a little while to get used to this jersey.

That's why I like them. They're distinctive.

That's why I like them. They're distinctive.

Distinctive is the old Vancouver yellow jersey with the multi-coloured V on the front. These were nauseating.

Am I the only one who loved the jerseys? Maybe I'd buy one if they costed 1% of the price. (Sadly, that is not an exaggeration)

Yeah, saw them on sale today. $120. I passed.

yeah like about another 100 years GOD they are UGLY

ok no more pajama parties this year lets get down to brass tacks and win some games :ghg:

I'm bumping the 'alarm thread', because if ever there was a time to sound it...it's now!

Ya I'm freaking out here. I wasn't as excited as a lot of people about this team this year. I predicted 98 points. Part of this was because I thought that with so many impending UFAs that the team would be distracted. My other concern was Price, after his playoff. But I didn't expect this sort of inconsistancy! I am scared to watch a game. I paid good money for great seats in Edmonton. I hope I can at least watch them win. As Kozed said. I would like to see Plex, Higgins, AK46 together.

The shame cannot be put on one guy. I respect Komo for standing up

and asking every question after the game.

Same for Price. Yeah he is not good lately. So what hit him while he is on the floor ?

Bégin stood there.

ALL the others including the Captain and the C-A Kovy went running for cover.

The two first Toronto goals were giveaways in the middle zone by Kovy, Bouillon being

a schmock bith times and PLekanek looking from afar.

After that the game was over.

The first period was the effort THEY wanted to give.

Some players are gonna stand up for that team. Some are no longer needed.

• 1 month later...

This thread needs my poetry.

Razors pain you;

Rivers are damp;

Acids stain you;

And drugs cause cramp;

Guns aren't lawful;

And nooses give;

Gas smalls awful;

You might as well live.

- Dorothy Parker

• 6 months later...

Seems this thread should be put back up top. Maybe a mod wants to pin it. After every loss and questionable win we can all complain about how we're doomed. And when we win convincingly, I can change the thread title indicating the parade route.

Are there more than a handful of moderates following the Habs anymore?

:P

Seems this thread should be put back up top. Maybe a mod wants to pin it. After every loss and questionable win we can all complain about how we're doomed. And when we win convincingly, I can change the thread title indicating the parade route.

Are there more than a handful of moderates following the Habs anymore?

:P

I'm moderately moderate! In moderation of course.

yeah, Steve Mason

BTW, Carey Price just won the Habs MVP award for the month of october.. UGH! tells a lot about our team so far

You're kidding? Right?!

Cammalleri or Plekanec should get it!

You're kidding? Right?!

Cammalleri or Plekanec should get it!

It's based on a points system with points alloted for first, second and third stars of the game. Price was first star in Toronto, and Buffalo, and 2nd star vs CHI.

He beat out Moen for the award.

For those who criticizes Price comparing him to Steve Mason, Mason is not doing better than Price..

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/stats/bypositi...=1&sort=111

Check down the list..

Yeah, Mase has had a rough go of it lately. I think Garon should be starting a few more games right now. Hitch keeps talking about how Garon is more than just a backup and how they don't want to overwork Mason this year. Thus far, Garon only has two starts. Garon definitely should have been in there after Mase got blitzed by LA. The Jackets definitely miss Jan Hejda, perhaps one of the best defensive D-men that nobody has heard of. He seems to really be a stabilizing force for them, their defensive play has been pretty shaky since he went down.

Huet is not doing bad at all this year and chicago fans still hate him

He was doing horrible to start the year, but has picked it up thanks to his domination of the Predators. (2-1, 1.00 GAA and a .955 SV%)