What's the lowdown on Price?

St-Patrick

Been a while since i heard anything from Price..

It's been suggested in my ESPN fantasy league that he has mononucleosis..

The dreaded kissing disease!!

I know in the past he's been seen quite a bit at downtown clubs drinking n partying.. but has some skank ruined us all?

I'm getting a bit concerned here... discuss!

Been a while since i heard anything from Price..

It's been suggested in my ESPN fantasy league that he has mononucleosis..

The dreaded kissing disease!!

I know in the past he's been seen quite a bit at downtown clubs drinking n partying.. but has some skank ruined us all?

I'm getting a bit concerned here... discuss!

Carbo said on RDS.ca that the mononucleosis rumour is false and that he has a lower body injury and will miss the next 3 games.

Carbo said on RDS.ca that the mononucleosis rumour is false and that he has a lower body injury and will miss the next 3 games.

Hmm.

I did not hear anything about him being out the next three games.

Or did it mean he will miss his 3rd against the Rangers?

Mono is not correct.

Hmm.

I did not hear anything about him being out the next three games.

Or did it mean he will miss his 3rd against the Rangers?

Mono is not correct.

It's 3 games in 4 nights coming up, and he's definitely not playing in the back-to-back Wednesday-Thursday, so missing the next 3 games is likely. He hasn't healed as quickly as they initially hoped, and has barely skated.

Denis might start vs. the Leafs if Halak doesn't put up a good outing against NYR.

We can all discuss it when it is announced. I am right. My source is not wrong on this one.

Any bettors out there???????

We can all discuss it when it is announced. I am right. My source is not wrong on this one.

I don't think you will get any bettors in here taking a bet against a groin injury for a goaler... it is always the groin...

I believe this was said on TSN or Sportscentre a couple nights ago...

i heard murray wilson say this morning on CJAD that he's out with a "groin injury or a hip flex" whatever a hip flex is haha and he's probably coming back in time for boston's game.

Edited by blaze53

I know in the past he's been seen quite a bit at downtown clubs drinking n partying..

really? Cause I go out clubbing often enough downtown and the only Habs players I've seen are Latendresse(at Club Pinnokio (summer 2007) as well as Markov(with Ovechkin) in the summer of 2007 as well!!

I do realise that with a large number of young single guys on the team, they must go out, but usually, when a guy is known to be a fan of clubbing and the montreal nightlife, we usually hear about it in the media. i haven't heard anythig related to Price going out and partying all the time!?!?!?

i heard murray wilson say this morning on CJAD that he's out with a "groin injury or a hip flex" whatever a hip flex is haha and he's probably coming back in time for boston's game.

it's hip flexor, or "iliopsoas". The hip flexor is the muscle that allows your leg to kick forward.

+1 on groin injury.

Denis might start vs. the Leafs if Halak doesn't put up a good outing against NYR.

I hope Halak puts up a good outing in NY but i still feel the Habs should go with Denis against the Leafs. He deserves it.

it's hip flexor, or "iliopsoas". The hip flexor is the muscle that allows your leg to kick forward.

+1 on groin injury.

Hip flexor is a biyatch, trust me.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool that Price is back well rested near february, though he will be rusty he

has some time to put his stuff back.

And yes thank to Halak enough saves to get with some wins and held the fort with lacklustre

performance that made the team ahead of him working harder to score and work harder

to get the win. Hope he rebounds has a no rebounder.

we should have bet you. your sourc was wrong it was his ankle only remotely connected to his groin. I'd slap your "source " if I was you. OK stop listening to Eklund he don't know shit.

I can't wait for Price to be re-injured at the All-Star waste of time.

......Trying to stop AK27 in the breakaway comp, no doubt!!

Or he might get in a car accident on Le Decarie!

Edited by johnnyhasbeen

Great news about Price! Let's just hope he won't be too rusty...luckily the Thrashers only have Kovalchuck who's a threat!

As far as halak is concerned, all you can expect from your back-up goalie is for him to do enough to get the win. It doesn't matter how you win, it's just important that he allows your team to pick up the 2 points. Halak did that 6 of 8 games, which is good enough for me!

Edited by Habsfan

In their 100th anniversary, the habs shouldn't gamble with Price. Ankle injuries take forever to heal properly n are easily tweeked again.

They should just pay the fine the NHL will force Price to pay when he doesnt /wont be able to show up to the skills competition or the game.

I'd also give him a nice pay cheque to compensate.. Price should understand his role by now.

GO HABS GO!!!