Habs @ Bruins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read on Pierre Lebrun's Blog on ESPN.com that the habs apparently recalled a guy called Fletcher.Apparently he's some kind of Bruiser?? A=ny truth to this? Who is this Fletcher guy?

By the way, ON RDS.ca, they assume that Lucic will be in the line-up for Boston!

GHG!

Just picked up my brand spanking new 1913-1916 Centennial Habs jersey. Hopefully wearing this one turns into a good luck charm.

By the way, the sweater is pretty damn sweet. Great conversation piece.

138381.jpg

Edited by zumpano21

GHG!

Just picked up my brand spanking new 1913-1916 Centennial Habs jersey. Hopefully wearing this one turns into a good luck charm.

By the way, the sweater is pretty damn sweet. Great conversation piece.

138381.jpg

I bought the same on Boxing day with Tanguay 13 behind. I think Tanguay get hurt 1 or 2 days later... :(

I read on Pierre Lebrun's Blog on ESPN.com that the habs apparently recalled a guy called Fletcher.Apparently he's some kind of Bruiser?? A=ny truth to this? Who is this Fletcher guy?

:lol:

It was a comment some user (sarcastically) made on his blog. Steven Fletcher is an old hockey player. He was a fighter but only played one game for the Habs in 1987.

Edited by MMPL

Lucic will be a game time decision. You can tell he really wants to play!
Fine, if Boston wants to expose his injury to the Habs in a war level playoff intensity matchup then that's fine by me. It's asking for the injury to be reaggravated. Perhaps a callup at 100% is better than a 90% or 80% Lucic.

When a team has a good thing going as Boston does with their record; it's one thing to put that in jeopardy by not dressing Lucic but IMO; it's more dasngerous to put it in jeopardy by playing him to maintain the record.

Hopefully Komisarek targets him for wallpaper hits.

Edited by Athlétique.Canadien

"United States Marine Corps Intermission Report"?!

"US ARMY Leaders" ?!?

"Natural Male Enchancement" ?!?!

Now I can see the hockey demographic in the USA

"United States Marine Corps Intermission Report"?!

"US ARMY Leaders" ?!?

"Natural Male Enchancement" ?!?!

Now I can see the hockey demographic in the USA

LOL!!!