Habs @ Bruins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Well, to get back to the original topic, at least our boys played well for the first half of the game. They've been playing well for over a month now, and if they keep it up, they should pick up the win in their next 3 games... against weaker teams (Nashville, Ottawa and Atlanta).

Edited by Habsfan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, they need Laraque back badly. I think the only thing slower then Chipchura's feet are his hands. At least he stepped in but i'm tired of people stepping in and getting crushed, it changes the momentum the other way.

I thought the best move BG made was getting Laraque for the next few years but his groin thing is getting old.

Jeebus, finally a 3rd Habs player who actually throws a lands a punch during a fight and you complain?

Chips didnt win the fight but he did give back some good shots, just he received more than he gave out but at least he was throwing real punches. Personally I hope GSP stops by the Bell centre and teaches Kosto some arm bars etc because he definitely doesnt win many fights by pinfall so maybe he should learn some submissions. :P

Chips loosing that particular fight didnt do a full swing momentum change away from the Habs, but that is what usually happens when Kosto wrastles. I love Kosto but I wish he would throw punches when he sticks up for his teammates.

I wonder if Gainey shouldn't have suspended BGL when he showed at camp overweight at more than 260 pounds, like the Blues did with Keith Tkachuk a couple years ago. Especially for a guy who's carrying a groin injury, maintaining a healthy weight is crucial. Unless he had a valid reason, I think this was a lack of professionalism from Laraque who probably should have taken better care of his groin through core exercises, and even yoga (it may look "gay", but it does wonders).

Good thing too that the guy missed the annual gold tournament this summer to not interrupt his "training", otherwise he would have showed up at 295 pounds ;)

just a note but it turns out BGL has a back injury not a groin. Was he overweight at 260? in 2003 he was listed at 250 in edmonton (same height lol)

Edited by habs rule

Everybody can lay off Georges Laraque now. He has a back injury. Read todays Gazette and you'll see Montreals new policy on disclosing injuries, especially long term ones.

See Habs Rule Post above. He beat me to this story, and I didn't see it. I apologize Habs Rule

Edited by kaos

Everybody can lay off Georges Laraque now. He has a back injury. Read todays Gazette and you'll see Montreals new policy on disclosing injuries, especially long term ones.

what when I said it it wasn't true?