The Movie Quotes Trivia

JoeLassister

Aight, welcome to this new game fellows.

Just like in DK's Movie Scenes Trivia, there are 10 quotes from "well known" movies, you gotta find from wich movie they come. No cheating, no IMDB allowed...

Take 1, here we go :

1. "Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish."

-The Godfather part 2, solved by Kozed.

2. "Ha ha. Eat my powder."

-Ice Age, solved by nhfarber.

3. "Remember, Kings come and Kings go but one thing remains the same. And that is me."

-The 3 Musketeers, solved by Trizzak, assisted by Kozed.

4. "I am writing here the name of a girl in the class who makes me sick. If things get hot, she'll take the heat."

-Léon, solved by Kozed.

5. "I hate kids. They're barely human."

-Mighty Ducks, solved by Jetsniper.

6. "He's gonna rue the day he came up against The Extreme, baby!"

-Twister, solved by nhfarber.

7. "Are you a gambling man, Santa?"

-Nightmare before Christmas, i'll give it to Kozed.

8. "What a turkey! Hey, fella! You're a turkey!"

9. "This is no democracy. It is a dictatorship. I am the law."

-Remember the Titans, solved by Fanpuck

10. "She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of him."

-Sin City, solved by Jetsniper

There you go. Good luck !

Edited by JoeLassister

5 - The Mighty Ducks

10 - Sin City

5 is good

10 is good

The Sin City quote made me laugh so loud in the movie theatre, was funny because i was "the guy" in the whole room to laugh that loud and that long...

5 is good

10 is good

The Sin City quote made me laugh so loud in the movie theatre, was funny because i was "the guy" in the whole room to laugh that loud and that long...

:lol: It's been a while since I've seen Sin City, I should watch it this weekend. The Big Fat Kill portions were my favourite part of the movie though. Apparently the script for Sin City 2 was recently finished and they're finally going to start filiming in the spring. Still just a rumor though, I think.

Aight, welcome to this new game fellows.

Just like in DK's Movie Scenes Trivia, there are 10 quotes from "well known" movies, you gotta find from wich movie they come. No cheating, no IMDB allowed...

Take 1, here we go :

1. "Every time I put my line in the water I said a Hail Mary, and every time I said a Hail Mary I caught a fish."

2. "Ha ha. Eat my powder."

3. "Remember, Kings come and Kings go but one thing remains the same. And that is me."

4. "I am writing here the name of a girl in the class who makes me sick. If things get hot, she'll take the heat."

5. "I hate kids. They're barely human."

-Mighty Ducks, solved by Jetsniper.

6. "He's gonna rue the day he came up against The Extreme, baby!"

7. "Are you a gambling man, Santa?"

8. "What a turkey! Hey, fella! You're a turkey!"

9. "This is no democracy. It is a dictatorship. I am the law."

10. "She doesn't quite chop his head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of him."

-Sin City, solved by Jetsniper

There you go. Good luck !

1. Fredo in the Godfather 2

3. Gandalf in The Return of the King (not sure about this one)

4. Nathalie Portman in Leon

7. The Night Before Christmas

3 is not Lord of the Ring Kozed.

and I give you "Night before Christmas, but it is Nightmare before Christmas...

3 and 8 remaining. I really thought Twister would not be solved this fast, props to Noah.

"Remember, Kings come and Kings go but one thing remains the same. And that is me."

I'm pretty sure Cardinal de Richelieu said something like that. But I'll be damned if I could name a movie with him in it. All I can remember him was that Musketeers cartoon i was watching as a kid!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gf3uGhkKYuM

The 1993 movie, you got the character right, played by Tim Curry.

I would have guessed the movie had the quote been "A lively tune! I'm inspired to dance!" or "This sash was a gift to me from the Queen of America" or "with the flick of my wrist I could change your religion."

Anyways, thanks Koz!

I would have guessed the movie had the quote been "A lively tune! I'm inspired to dance!" or "This sash was a gift to me from the Queen of America" or "with the flick of my wrist I could change your religion."

Anyways, thanks Koz!

That was the 2nd quote i'd have put if it wasn't found.

Good team work guys for 3 musketeers. Tim Curry is AWESOME !

I'll put another quote from the #8 tomorrow is nobody got it right.

Edited by JoeLassister

here's one of my favourite:

''If you hold back anything, I'll kill you. if you bend the truth or I think you or I think you're bending the truth I'll kill you. If you forget anything I kill you. In fact you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick''

''Now do you understand what I'm saying ?? Cause if you don't I'll kill you !!''

Edited by marky_and_komi

here's one of my favourite:

''If you hold back anything, I'll kill you. if you bend the truth or I think you or I think you're bending the truth I'll kill you. If you forget anything I kill you. In fact you're going to have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick''

''Now do you understand what I'm saying ?? Cause if you don't I'll kill you !!''

Nick the Greek !!!!