HWL GM Openings

Seb

Calgary, Washington and San Jose are open!

I invite everyone to take a look at what our awesome fantasy league has to offer. We're the best and most active league out there, entering our 8th season of existence, something unheard of.

We're just entering free agent season, meaning it is the ideal time to become GM and get acquainted with your new team before the start of the season. All three available teams are playoff caliber, so there is no concern over being given a losing team to begin.

Come enjoy the ultimate EHM experience!

Visit hwl.habsworld.net and submit an application!

Visit our forum, though what you see is only a fraction of the action until you apply and we grant you full access to all of our boards!

New blood and old friends welcome. :)

Any of these teams are good to cut your teeth on in EHM. Also, any of these teams are good to contend for the cup if you know what you're doing.

And finally, if you sign up, blaze53 will hit on you...often.

Edited by Trizzak

Calgary, Washington and San Jose are open!

I invite everyone to take a look at what our awesome fantasy league has to offer. We're the best and most active league out there, entering our 8th season of existence, something unheard of.

We're just entering free agent season, meaning it is the ideal time to become GM and get acquainted with your new team before the start of the season. All three available teams are playoff caliber, so there is no concern over being given a losing team to begin.

Come enjoy the ultimate EHM experience!

Visit hwl.habsworld.net and submit an application!

Visit our forum, though what you see is only a fraction of the action until you apply and we grant you full access to all of our boards!

I'll take one of those 3 teams... my first move will be to release their coaches for no reasons. I will then start rumours about trading my superstar.

(2 jokes for the price of one... ! -> reference to real life Tbay's... and joking about releasing a coach in HWL, so that ... there is one additional coach available on the UFA market :P what a jester i am :mellow: I miss stealth :( )

:o

:o

I never said that :o blasphemy.

he is on the dark side, he will try to kill Luke!

Dallas Sucks :lol:

we have a full house, unless Colin unexpectedly quits, as usual... ;)

Blaze, Darkfaerie...

I just realized for the first time that your pic says "duck" and not "cluck."

• 4 months later...