Habs vs. Penguins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

Anyone seen this clip of Michel Therrien?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agL3NHgb8Rk...2921&page=7

Wow.. and we tought WE were in trouble :lol:

Was that from yesterday? I think I've seen that clip a long time ago. Seriously, he is TOO rough on his players in this video. Not taking any blame himself.

read that its from 2006. Maybe he has matured now. :P

Edited by Dalhabs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty solid effort, almost 60 minutes worth. The first 2 periods were very good. I didn't see that effort coming. Apparantly the less talent in the lineup the better the team plays. Even Kovalev showed up on most shifts.

Only 2 complaints:

Dumb penalties, always hooking and holding

They need to learn to clear Price's crease.

Hopefully they can match that effort overmthe weekend.

Well, I told you guys that the Habs would win. I didn't get to watch the game and once again they come out on top!

Then again, our boys played against an "easy" team. BY easy I mean it's a team tht doesn't play a very physical game. They rely on the same things as the Habs (Speed and Skill). Whenever the Habs play against physical teams htat forecheck alot, they can't win, but when they play against finesse teams, they usually look good!

Our boys need to pick up 3 out 4 points this week-end, cause after that, they are headed out west for a tough road trip!

Was that from yesterday? I think I've seen that clip a long time ago. Seriously, he is TOO rough on his players in this video. Not taking any blame himself.

read that its from 2006. Maybe he has matured now.

I clearly remember that quote. The Penguins had just been humiliated and hadn't been playing well in for a while. Therrien was in his first year behind the bench.

I believe he did the right thing in that instance. Too often, players look for any other person to put the blame, when in fact they are the reason (80% of the time) why a tean is unsuccessful) and in this case, the Penguins were playing like crap.!

So for now on im just going to wish the Canadiens a loss every time a game thread pops up because they do the exact opposite when i predict their opposition to win :rolleyes: lets go buffalo! :lol:

...and I will try to NOT watch their games. It almost feels like whenever I miss a Habs game on TV, they win. I'll do my best to not watch Friday nights game...although I can't make any promises!

Our boys were a litte pissed after getting beat by the Bs.

I wonder if there is a stat that shows how well Kovy plays when he has to show an opponent Russian who is better.

So the cure to making Kovy's funk virtually non-existent is to trade our Russians to the best teams in the East? Markov to New Jersey? Andrei K to Boston? Sergei to Philly?

oops my bad about the video. I saw it on a gameday thread on hfboards.com and assumed it was concerning yesterday's game.