Habs vs. Leafs | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

No offence, but that has to be sheer frustration talking. You're saying that this team should get rid of

-Saku Koivu

-Alex Kovalev

-Steve Bégin

-Francis Bouillon

-Tom Kostopolous

-Robert Lang

-Alex Tanguay

-and maybe Komisarek.

I don't even want to know what your position is on our RFAs (Plekanec, Higgins, Latendresse, D'Agostini)!

I would expect us to make a serious attempt to re-sign Komisarek, Koivu, Tanguay, and Kostopolous, as well as all of the RFAs. Bouillon might be back at a steep reduction. Lang might be back because I doubt that he will be in demand due to an injury that could end his effectiveness. But the point is, to sign none of these guys is to court a serious lurch backwards for the franchise.

The UFA's are that many ey? Ok, guess I over-reacted. Lets just say we should ditch Kovalev and they guys who wants to much money. Still I have a horrible feeling that we will fall out of the playoffs mostly because of injuries to too many key players and maybe it would be worth it to deal the UFA's with value for a decent return. Maybe time to bench Kovalev again like 2 years ago to show the others that not even an allstar is safe.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic