I need someone with some Ottawa connections

Habitforming

Does anyone have an inside scoop on getting tickets for Elton John & Billy Joel in Ottawa on June 1st?

If so, pm or email me when ever you can ;)

I have no connections, but I can ask around. One of the guys I know sometimes gets insider info. Incidentally, if you come to Ottawa, we should collect Farber and go for a drink. Then we can get in suits and have our own GM's meeting. I get to be Brian Burke. Sound bytes.

I have no connections, but I can ask around. One of the guys I know sometimes gets insider info. Incidentally, if you come to Ottawa, we should collect Farber and go for a drink. Then we can get in suits and have our own GM's meeting. I get to be Brian Burke. Sound bytes.

Yo, I'll be on the next greyhound to Ottawa for that.

Does anyone have an inside scoop on getting tickets for Elton John & Billy Joel in Ottawa on June 1st?

If so, pm or email me when ever you can ;)

Billy Joel & Elton John?

one week ban!

^_^

:puke:

Billy Joel & Elton John?

one week ban!

^_^

:puke:

My girlfriend is Brittish and a MASSIVE fan. I even got her a rare 60's album that was signed by Elton for x-mas and framed it up for her.

To all the other posters here, thanks for the info so far, anything you can do is greatly appreciated. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
yah i only moved here two months ago, so my ottawa connections are pretty week. i will also ask around though and see what I can do.

Much appreciated. :clap: