Habs @ Capitals | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides Laraque didn't touch Brashear it was Boullion.

I dont blame either of them. 10/10 for Brashear on that dive. Smart play by Brashear really, sends Cube flying with a hit that everybody saw and then drops the next time he's slightly bumped from behind to draw the retaliation penalty.

Well, if Kovy comes back a new man we could be okay... he is the type the only responds when he feels he sucks. I get the impression that he gets it. He may not know how to fix it, but it sounds like he wants to try...

I have always gotten the impression that Kovy respects the hell out of Gainey. I tell you one thing.. if Kovy comes back and people boo him.. Gainey will have his back...

Habs have more jump then they've had in weeks. They're still late on the play too often, but there's improvement.

Plex & Kosty looks relieved to be rid of Sergei & Alex. They're involved and willing. As if a ton of negative energy was sucked out of their mind. Pac is a nice complement to that line.

Higgins & Dago looks fired up. They gotta be, to make up for Saku who is late on almost every rush. His legs are just gone.

D is still shaky as Hell. All of them. Remind me again why Gorges is so loved? Yes, he improved from his reserve status, but he's limited in most aspects of the game except heart. Bouillon is starting to suffer from the Saku syndrome: small guy getting up in age who's slowing down and showing signs of wear & tear from years of playing bigger than his size. Komo & Hamrlik are playing injured, I'm pretty sure.

Looks like Schneider will never make the wrong play. Luv him so far.

I like the Max Pac - Plex - Andrei line. They crash the net.

I like Stewart and Lapierre too.

Schneider makes the right play consistently. I was overall happy with the deal. It's funny that people said that Gainey overpaid for him. I debated this myself but decided it was good considering the potential return performance. What's even better is that the media fallout is showing that Waddell could have done better had he waited until the 4th.

Schneider makes the right play consistently. I was overall happy with the deal. It's funny that people said that Gainey overpaid for him. I debated this myself but decided it was good considering the potential return performance. What's even better is that the media fallout is showing that Waddell could have done better had he waited until the 4th.

The funny thing is Schneider has been a Habs before so he knows that if he doesnt work out Bob will probably get a 1st rnd pick for him at the deadline. ^_^

Schneider looks their best dman tonight though. Hopefully he can keep it up.