Habs @ Penguins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

3cf6996f.gif@ 8865438e.gif
30-21-7 for 67 points....................27-25-6 for 60 points
(6th East)..................................(10th East)

Forecaster.ca's Tale of the Tape
TSN's Ice Chips

Montreal Player Stats
Pittsburgh Player Stats

Projected Lineup

(21)Higgins - (11)Koivu - (36)D'Agostini
(46)A.Kostitsyn - (14)Plekanec - (67)Pacioretty
(70)Stewart - (40) Lapierre - (6)Kostopoulos
(17)Laraque - (28)Chipchura - (25)Dandenault

(79)Markov - (24)Schneider
(44)Hamrlik - (8)Komisarek
(51)Bouillon - (26)Gorges

29074.jpg vs. 23318.jpg
Carey Price................M.A. Fleury

TV: RDS, CBC
Radio: CJAD, CKAC

"To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high."
gallery26.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy Lafleur was my hero as a child when he did his speaking on the ice. Some of his comments make him look like a relic of the game. Keep your mouth shut Guy and let highlights be your legacy, and not your flapping gums. He makes some good points, but he blathers too much and should keep his nose out.

Kovalev? Hush. You aren't there, you don't know.

Carbo? Mixed bag of points.

Still. Shaddup. Please.

Crosby with his first 5-goal game. Habs win 7-5.

Big game tonite. See if the Habs can put 2 games in a row togethere.

Would really like to see Bouillon sent up to the pressbox, and have Breezer back in or Dandy back on D and Begin inserted into the lineup. Bouillon plays just sucks and not much good happens when he is on the ice.

Can't wait til he is longer part of the Habs D-corps.

Why Price again? Halak is really not getting any respect.

Because Price is a 5th overall pick and halak a 9th rounder

that's a pretty bad reason.

I think one has to give Price tonight's game (and more games in general) if one believes that 1) Price has more potential than Halak, 2) is better than Halak right now, and/or 3) it is with Price, not Halak, that Montreal has the best chance to perform in the playoffs. I think 1 and 3 are true... and 2 is usually true even though Halak has played better over the past few weeks.

because price played great last night, and why not give him a chance to further build back his confidence.

agreed.

Guy Lafleur was my hero as a child when he did his speaking on the ice. Some of his comments make him look like a relic of the game. Keep your mouth shut Guy and let highlights be your legacy, and not your flapping gums. He makes some good points, but he blathers too much and should keep his nose out.

I agree 100% Focus on your own legal troubles; no one cares what you think.

I want the momentum to carry over from last night. The boys deserve a win if they keep playing the way they did last night. Price needs a win badly.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Crosby with his first 5-goal game. Habs win 7-5.

That would also mean Crosby would be the first player to ever record 5 goals agains the Habs in a single game. I'm all for it if we still win though... :D

That would also mean Crosby would be the first player to ever record 5 goals agains the Habs in a single game. I'm all for it if we still win though... :D

Maybe if he curved his stick... ^_^

Yeah, I'm not overly thrilled with the Cube either. He tried to press on Green last night during a rush and Green pyloned him and got a wicked shot on Price. He's got to do better than that.

GO HABS GO

One of many instances where Bouillon's play has been more than crappy this season. I've seen enough of 51 on the ice.

Price is playing because he is the future of the franchise and the entire organization needs him to get his mojo back. That won't happen if you sit him after his first strong start in weeks.

Price is playing because he is the future of the franchise and the entire organization needs him to get his mojo back. That won't happen if you sit him after his first strong start in weeks.

Agree that the Habs need Price playing at his best and let's see if he can get back in the groove.

I see the CBC is covering the Pitts game tonight... can't wait to hear them rooting for sidney all night...

^^^ hehe just heard that

its kay, habs will show 'em! :P

I can't wait for the day where we have no commercials...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo, GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!

remember the spirit...

REMEMBER THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Natural Mystic