Habs @ Penguins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm watching survivor and the Habs are the team that keeps losing the challenges(games) because they are the tribe that has no water, fire, shelter, food and are weak and morale is low.

WTF!!!!!!!

Tank it and get a high draft pick , this type of play is boring as all hell. I don't get it....We were great a month ago.

We aren't playing very well but it's a better "not very well" then it was pre-Washington and by that I mean that this doesn't seem slump-induced, just a lack of talent. A result of Kovy and Kostitsyn for Chipchura and Stewart, I suppose. Still I have some hope for this game/team.

We were not great a month ago, we were just decent and we had Lang...

Think how many times we sucked and then Lang scored... we miss him.

I swear Koivu is at home tonight too.. he is useless...

No Koivu, is in uniform and i wish you eat your words.

All those who didn't understand the importance of team reuniting and not pointing fingers

should keep there fingers in their pockets and shut up there is no other solution than every

capable player supporing his teammates..

Get those legs moving at a weak Pens defense will appear.

No Koivu, is in uniform and i wish you eat your words.

All those who didn't understand the importance of team reuniting and not pointing fingers

should keep there fingers in their pockets and shut up there is no other solution than every

capable player supporing his teammates..

Get those legs moving at a weak Pens defense will appear.

Hey, I love Koivu, but he is the captain and he is invisible. He has to be better too, you can't hang it all on Kovy..

Hey, I love Koivu, but he is the captain and he is invisible. He has to be better too, you can't hang it all on Kovy..

Koivu fanboys always hang it all on everyone but number 11.

No shots. I think Guy needs to call a time-out, get out his clipboard, and draw the players a map of how to get to the Pittsburgh net...because they can't seem to find it. :angry: