Habs @ Penguins | Game Thread

Fanpuck33

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Schneider said it best talking with Elliotte Friedman during the interview: "Marky gave me several good passes but I finally hit the net."

And is it me or do they always pair some anti-Habs dolt with Jim Hughson on CBC? There was that time with Mike Milbury, and now whoever this guy is is just constantly whining. The penalty that made it 5 on 3 was a good call, the guy snapped Plek's stick. Sure, they missed the high stick earlier, but quit your bi.tching.

Haha, Schneider said it best talking with Elliotte Friedman during the interview: "Marky gave me several good passes but I finally hit the net."

And is it me or do they always pair some anti-Habs dolt with Jim Hughson on CBC? There was that time with Mike Milbury, and now whoever this guy is is just constantly whining. The penalty that made it 5 on 3 was a good call, the guy snapped Plek's stick. Sure, they missed the high stick earlier, but quit your bi.tching.

I thought it was Milbury again tonight.

One of many instances where Bouillon's play has been more than crappy this season. I've seen enough of 51 on the ice.

:lol: 75% of your posts have "Bouillon in the pressbox" in them.

How sick is everyone with that centre ice commercial.......glass and boards in the garage?

Come on boys!!!!

GO SAKU GO!!!!

It's not in the garage, see the kitchen right behind ? (hope we're talking about the same commercial...)