Kostitsyns Linked to Crime Boss

JoeLassister

3 friends who don't know each others just asked me about what would comes up in the news tommorow ??

It seems like big names like Jacques Demers, Bob Hartley, etc know something.

One of them would have said that "hockey will comes 2nd tommorrow in Montreal"...

WHAT THE FAWK IS GOING ON ?!?!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing all sort of rumors, it's getting super crazy. I dont know what to believe honestly.

I'm hearing all sort of rumors, it's getting super crazy. I dont know what to believe honestly.

Yeah this is sick.

A friend heard something about a weapon (gun or knife). He has to be kidding me !

Yeah this is sick.

A friend heard something about a weapon (gun or knife). He has to be kidding me !

:unsure:

And what I've been told (from a waitress, who heard it from another... you get the idea) was about something that'd have to do with a girl getting f**ked in a bar.

Not that I really believe that. But still, WTF? I'm just expecting this to get worse and worse with people making all sorts of stuff up...

:unsure:

And what I've been told (from a waitress, who heard it from another... you get the idea) was about something that'd have to do with a girl getting f**ked in a bar.

WTF?

I'm just expecting this to get worse and worse with people making all sorts of stuff up...

F**ked is not a problem, but if the word is r*ped, then the Habs are f**ked.

Price - Higgins - Sergei are the names that come up the most often, yeah. I'm getting worried about what it is exactly... Rape ? Drugs? Alcohol? Gambling? Gangs? You name it, they're is a rumor about it out they're...

Edited by Jean

I'm thinking Higgins being a Yale kid is too smart for that shit, also his college years and extra years in Hamilton would give him extra experience wtih other substances and situations. The other two are non college dummies with big bucks. Anything is possible with them.

Edited by kaos

F**ked is not a problem, but if the word is r*ped, then the Habs are f**ked.

Well, you made the association I didnt want to write myself. Now if there's a weapon on top of it... Yikes...

The drug rumor is also scary when you consider that organized crime is never too far. If Price has a bodyguard, it might not be to protect him from girls...

All speculations at this point, hope everybody realizes that.

Seems like the cops would wait for the team's plane to arrest/question some players.

Heard a rape rumour. Heard the name of Higgins, Price, Blaze and Sergei K.

That could explain why Blaze had to take a short break from HWL lately...

The plot thickens...

I'm thinking Higgins being a Yale kid is too smart for that shit, also his college years and extra years in Hamilton would give him extra experience wtih other substances and situations. The other two are non college dummies with big bucks. Anything is possible with them.

so nobody with an Ivy league college degree has done anything stupid ever ?? come on !! If I follow your logic, no football player should be in trouble given that they mostly all come from universities.

I'm a well educated, well mannered person but I don't know how I would react, being 21-22, having a shyte load of cash with the entourage that goes with it.

LACK OF CONFIDENCE IS A CANCER RIGHT NOW!

Carbo is in deep trouble IMO. One of my best friends watches many games and has been frustrated with the strategic/systematic problems that have been going on - ALL SEASON. Senators 2009 is our path presently.

WE HAVE TOO MUCH DEPTH!!!! Carbo has no choice but to relegate players in and out of the lineup like Sergei, Begin, Chips, Dandenault, O'Byrne and yes Kovalev. There's too many players worried about jobs. Carbo gives a player icetime to keep him fresh but has to scratch the same player to make room so a pressbox player doesn't get upset and/or get rusty. Meanwhile in all this the scratched/demoted players are confused why they have been banished when they played well. Too bad everyone and all 6 lines must play.

I'm sorry Gainey. It's time to shed this depth. With all the UFA's and Komi, Higgs and Chips - It's time to to flip the roster.

Screw Carbo and his D game. I'm sick and tired of them clearing the zone with throwouts.

Well, you made the association I didnt want to write myself. Now if there's a weapon on top of it... Yikes...

The drug rumor is also scary when you consider that organized crime is never too far. If Price has a bodyguard, it might not be to protect him from girls...

All speculations at this point, hope everybody realizes that.

That could explain why Blaze had to take a short break from HWL lately...

The plot thickens...

Blaze IS the plot.

The video from the Antichambre is up on the RDS site now, the guys are basically saying it's the worst they've ever seen.

I just hope it isn't rape, that would be really sickening. Could it be connected to organized crime? I'd give very good odds that drugs are involved.

What's worse is (state of the team) that I spent the game with my 2 older Habs brothers. They are 50 and 48 years old. They are long in the tooth fans and know more than I do about the Habs. If my bros are questioning Carbo and Co., I wonder who else might be

LACK OF CONFIDENCE IS A CANCER RIGHT NOW!

Carbo is in deep trouble IMO. One of my best friends watches many games and has been frustrated with the strategic/systematic problems that have been going on - ALL SEASON. Senators 2009 is our path presently.

WE HAVE TOO MUCH DEPTH!!!! Carbo has no choice but to relegate players in and out of the lineup like Sergei, Begin, Chips, Dandenault, O'Byrne and yes Kovalev. There's too many players worried about jobs. Carbo gives a player icetime to keep him fresh but has to scratch the same player to make room so a pressbox player doesn't get upset and/or get rusty. Meanwhile in all this the scratched/demoted players are confused why they have been banished when they played well. Too bad everyone and all 6 lines must play.

I'm sorry Gainey. It's time to shed this depth. With all the UFA's and Komi, Higgs and Chips - It's time to to flip the roster.

Screw Carbo and his D game. I'm sick and tired of them clearing the zone with throwouts.

What are you talking about? We are waiting for arrests, rape, coke, naked 12 yr olds, bodyguards and gangs. Lack of confidence? Too much depth? Screw Carbo and his D game?

Man this is going to be better then Theo getting a piggy back from a Hell's Angel. Happy 100 everyone.

I'm thinking Higgins being a Yale kid is too smart for that shit,

Isnt Georges W. Bush from Yale too?

^_^

What's worse is (state of the team) that I spent the game with my 2 older Habs brothers. They are 50 and 48 years old. They are long in the tooth fans and know more than I do about the Habs. If my bros are questioning Carbo and Co., I wonder who else might be

My uncle is 70+ and he's questioning everyone that ever coached the Habs since Toe Blake.

Age and being long in the tooth means nothing...

SErgei

ANdrei

and Hamrlik would be "friend" with a guy in the organised crime. A guy called Mangiola.

They've been seen together several times.

more to come...

EDIT :All of them would not be suspected of anything criminal for now.

My source is a guy who just read La Presse live on radio CKAC 730 http://www.corussports.com/webteles/

EDIT : Mangiola was arrested a few days ago during a big cops operation called AXE in Montreal.

Edited by JoeLassister