Kostitsyns Linked to Crime Boss

JoeLassister

It is serious, but not as much as anything we heard.

It doesn't even explain why the Habs suck lately...

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm anxious for the real story to get out. Right now it feels like bits and peices and it's hard to tell how much is accurate.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's what I mean. I'm anxious for the real story to get out. Right now it feels like bits and peices and it's hard to tell how much is accurate.

That's because I suck at editing my post :lol:

From James Mirtle

http://www.fromtherink.com/2009/2/19/76509...scandal-rumours

UPDATE French radio reports out of Quebec indicate that police are waiting for the Canadiens to arrive back in Montreal at the airport. More information is expected to be available by 2 a.m.

UPDATE Now it seems there's been much ado about nothing. Apparently the Kostitsyn brothers have some sort of a connection to previous arrests that were made recently.

I'll post if the full story manages to come out tonight, but it appears quite a few people have been making a mountain out of a molehill with this one.

Ok... there's another story supposed to come out later???

yea, the paper i found was only the front page, around 4AM the hole article will be released.

Problem with this was that, the kostys were seen going to bars, with the drug dealer. Lapresse has some more information on this, but it's supposedly much more than what's seen on the front page.

Who's saying that.

The only reason im suspicious is the reactions of Demers/Bergeron/Crete etc. Apparently Demers was nearly in tears.

like my post above theres more to it, thats going to be released at around 4AM.

why does Hamrlik (a 30+ yrs old Czech) hangs out with the same guy as the Kostys (20 yrs old Belarussians)???

I was asking myself that exact same question when i saw it.

30 is not that old

Hamrlik is between 34-36....thats pretty old considering Kostys rnt older then 25

Anyone listening to CKAC? A guy on another board said that someone on CKAC is reporting the article is on the tip of the iceberg, and the "more to come" is a matter of days, not hours. Is this correct?

On rds theres a show called 110% and Jean Perron apparently said that Lapresse has everything coming out tomorrow morning in the article * which is tonight at 4 where it comes out * I haven't heard anything about more coming in a few days.

On rds theres a show called 110% and Jean Perron apparently said that Lapresse has everything coming out tomorrow morning in the article * which is tonight at 4 where it comes out * I haven't heard anything about more coming in a few days.

Then at least we can seemingly put to rest any worries about some sort of violent crime. If there was something bigger, it would surely be the front page. Unless that front page is only a fake...

I need to get away from the computer, or I'm never going to get to sleep.