Kostitsyns Linked to Crime Boss

JoeLassister

Then at least we can seemingly put to rest any worries about some sort of violent crime. If there was something bigger, it would surely be the front page. Unless that front page is only a fake...

I need to get away from the computer, or I'm never going to get to sleep.

You live in columbas man, it's different if you were here..it's getting serious..all that was shown was a cover page, since when do cover pages say everything..

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You live in columbas man, it's different if you were here..it's getting serious..all that was shown was a cover page, since when do cover pages say everything..

Um, cover pages show the biggest news. Front page stories are always the biggest news. You don't use small stories to get people to buy, you use the big stories! If the Habs trade for both Vinny and some schmuck, the front page is Vinny, not the schmuck.

I hope this doesn't rattle Andrei...he's looking really good out there lately.

He actually seems to be dealing with the entire thing quite well. Embarrassed, as he should be, but not overly shaken. Dont know if it's a good or a bad sign.

There is nothing quite like a media rampage in Montreal. So far I have seen nothing other than a few guys knowing a bad guy. I am a respectable citizen of Canada, who has children and a career. I have some friends who are bad guys. Big deal.

What's off the ice should remain off the ice unless there is REAL criminal charges

on a player or ex player.

A lot of superstars party hard and perform. The players in Montreal are threated

like superstars and they don't play like they are.

As for media's they are paid to sell copy's and have coverage, if nobody watch their show

they will stop. I for myself do not watch these shows and boring articles. I can make my own

idea of the situation by watching the games.

And the two last games were ok, the HABS competed on the ice. It was not as bad as the games in the West.

sigh...

Bloody Montreal media. I applaud your opportunistic, sensationalist timing.

I hope the boys ignore this, or take it as incentive to shut the media up.