If you were Bob

MAK

Well since I strated this poll let me be the first one to vote !!

I have to say that a top draft pick is to me a priority. We have a few quality players that could be moved and we could get a decent pick in return.

I say if you get a decent offer for Koivu, kovalev or tanguay you go for it.

I would also try to get the rights to Francois Beauchemin who becomes UFA in july and has stated that he wouldn't mind coming back.

I agree with moving the assests you listed. You could move try to move 2 1st rounders and Higgins for the # 1 pick. Obviously take Tavares.

I wouldn't go after Beachemin, no need. I would go after Boumeester and 2 centers in the offseason. I just don't think Chipchura has proved he can play at this level consistantly.

I think Emelin, Weber will have a shot to make it.

The questions are what to do with Schneider / Komi. Especially if you land a Boumeester.

Hartnell would be nice as well .

I agree with moving the assests you listed. You could move try to move 2 1st rounders and Higgins for the # 1 pick. Obviously take Tavares.

I wouldn't go after Beachemin, no need.

I think Emelin, Weber will have a shot to make it.

The questions are what to do with Schneider / Komi. Especially if you land a Boumeester.

Hartnell would be nice as well .

Beauchemin is better younger than Hamrlik and better than Schneider and Komisarek although less physical than Komi

I would forget about Bouwmeester ... to many teams will be on him and jack up the price.

I would go all in and target Vinny !

Screw this year, we're not going anywhere.

:clap: