The last 13 games

Trizzak

The habs will have to go 8-5 to make the Playoffs. 16 points in 13 games...not a sure thing.

In any case, i don't thin it'll make much of a difference seeing as I really don't see how the Habs could make it out of the 1st round!

Yea, if they really apply themselves, the leafs, Ottawa maybe a few others can pass them in the standings.

At least maybe they can get a few balls in the lottery to get Tavares.

The habs fans for all their boasting of 'how great we are', are pretty fickle and terrible. I say good riddance to all you band wagon jumpers, don't hurt yourself jumping off.

So much for trying to get a thread going about what the Habs should do for the last 13 games. Any suggestions? And no, I don't mean an analysis of Koivu's leadership. Koivu would be alright between A Kost and Latendresse imo, as a 2nd line; Plex-Kovalev-Tanguay on the 1st. Lapierre-Higgins-S Kost (callup for Pacioretty) on the 3rd; Metropolit-Kosto-Stewart/D'agostini on the 4th. Dandy must shift back to defence. The D must be completely re-done; late in the season, but something needs to happen, simplifying the game. I'd even gamble and rest Komisarek for the next 2 or 3 games; then give Hamrlik a game off. Schneider on the 1st wave of the pp; Breezer on the second.

At least Adirondack Bud has a pretty good suggestion. Can't beat that.

Chris, if you had seen the last 3 months of hockey, it is clear that on most nights - not all - we are a way better team with Kovalev in the lineup. I don't think he should be re-signed; however, he absolutely needs to be playing 1st-line minutes the rest of the season. That 5-3 v. Isles summed it up, we didn't look close to scoring once. I'm talking about the last 13 games here.