Habs In/Out Playoffs

bar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks like Carolina is the latest team to catch us. They went and friggin beat Jersey. Come on Habbers start believing in yourselves!!!!!

We do!!!!

Samsonov with the game winner to boot.

Didn't help that the Canes got to face Weekes. If the Habs had done their business and won on Sat then the CAnes

would have been the victim of 552. A 4 point swing.

They're in. (They'd better be :angry: )

They'd better make the playoffs. With the likes of having to close out the season playing Ottawa twice, Toronto twice, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Buffalo, Chicago, Islanders, Rangers, Boston and Pittsburgh and needing most likely 13 of 24 possible points to hit 94. Well, if the Habs can't pull out .55 hockey with this schedule then they don't deserve to take out my garbage.

IN.

1 - Jersey vs. 8 Carolina

2- Boston vs. 7. MONTREAL

3 - Washington vs. 6. NY Rangers

4 - Philly vs. 5. Pitts

Winners:

1 Jersey vs. 7 Montreal

3 Washington vs 5 Pitts

Winners:

3 Washington vs 7 Montreal

Montreal in 6!

BOOK IT!

We'll be like Ottawa last year, squeaking in barely and getting swept by whoever have the luck to play us

i'm tired of this team. The players obviously don't give a **** so why should we?

i'm sick of all the drama surronding this team.. no wonder no UFA want to sign here.

We will make it in 8th shatter the Broons dreams yet again and ride a "priceless"performance to another surprize victory in the SCF :hlogo: :clap:

We will make it in 8th shatter the Broons dreams yet again and ride a "priceless"performance to another surprize victory in the SCF :hlogo: :clap:

Yes, the one hope is that if we make it as the 8th seed, we could wind up facing the Bruins. If there's one team we can beat, it's them.

I just looked at the schedule. Between Florida, Carolina, Rangers, Philly, and Pittsburgh, they play each other in some combination for all most every game. There could be so many 3 point games here. Not that I care that much, but I would like to watch Les Boys in at least one series.

ok guys it's all ok I just watched bgl on the tsn video and he says we are going to make the playoffs for sure. Virtually guaranteed it. You can all relax now. :clap:

Here are the next 8 games. We'll know soon enough because after these we have Boston and Pits.

Atlanta on Tuesday at home

Tampa on Thursday at home

Buffalo on Saturday at home

Chicago next Tuesday at home

April 2nd on Long Island

April 4th in Toronto

April 6th in Montreal against the Sens

April 7th in New York against the Rangers

They will make it in and sit either 7th or 8th and draw either BOS or NJ. Buffalo is hurting bad with Miller out, and Florida is inconsistent at best although getting healthier. Either way, I think the chance at missing the playoffs is very slim. The whole point is that the Leafs are a team that claw their way to hopefully be 7th or 8th, this team has failed miserably for 2 months and is sitting in 8th, so "just making it" just doesn't cut it with this lot.

I was just looking at the standings and realized that should we make the the play-offs we have another monkey to shake off our back, as if this 3 month slump hasn't already beat down our boys mental state.

There are four french goalies in the standings. Marty Brodeur, Marty Biron, Jose, and Marc Andre Fleury. Depending on where we end up there is a great chance we'll run into one of them in the first round. and the second, and the third.............

Anyways, just thought I'd add to the pile stacking up against us. Boston is starting to look like a team we should be welcoming in the first round.

O.K let's make the play-offs and then we'll worry about who's in net. :o

A Montreal WIN and a Florida loss would be HUGE tonight!

C'mon Boys... WE CAN DO IT!

Any lineup word yet? PLEASE... C.Price in net? He's our guy, Bob, he's our guy!

CAREY! CAREY! CAREY!