Favourite movie of the year?

Habsfan21

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

Seen Oceans12 yesterday, and it was great! The outcome was totally different then you would think.

One of the best i've seen this year  

Some friends also have seen it this week and everybody told me that Oceans 11 is much better ... :P

Sup everybody, Merry Christmas and and a belated Happy New Year to you all.

Fav. movie this year........The Passion of Christ!

Originally posted by Fanpuck33

I still haven't seen that, even though I want to.  Just haven't gotten around to it I guess.  Mel Gibson took way too much crap for making that movie.

He did take a lot of crap for it, and I didn't agree with all the crap he took....but he got plenty of money for his trouble.

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

2. House of the Flying Daggers

Oceans 12?!

The first movie was great and they fooled everybody. In the sequal everybody was expecting something and the movie was doomed all along.

And just a small note... They say in the film that someone stole the oldest stock in the world. The eastindian trading company stock. But the oldest stock is Swedish/Finnish and that's STORA. Even if they called themselves STORA ENSO nowadays.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Fanpuck33

F 9/11 isn't a movie, it's a documentary.  

No, maybe movie is the better term for it.  A documentary's main purpose is to inform people, while the reason behind this was to make money.

Its a film, leave it at that. Regardless of the validity of it I found the film to be entertaining...

I think everyone who sees Farenheit 9-11 should also see Farenhype 9-11, just to get the story from both sides. Only hearing one side is never a good thing. (And before people blast me watching FOXNews, I admit that is my first source of info, but not my only source.)

Interesting note though, the guy who did Farenhype worked on the Clinton administration, which surprised me.