S. Kostitsyn called up

can they play goal?

It really doesn't matter who plays goal, unless the other 18 guys show up. Having your goalie steal every game the way Halak did during his win streak is not sustainable.

Halak had his first bad game in a while yesterday, but really, the only guy who showed up last night was Lapierre.

It really doesn't matter who plays goal, unless the other 18 guys show up. Having your goalie steal every game the way Halak did during his win streak is not sustainable.

Halak had his first bad game in a while yesterday, but really, the only guy who showed up last night was Lapierre.

+1

it was a joke. obviously too subtle

Bout time the Habs recalled Sergei. Even with some of his young mistakes, he always played with fire, something many of the Habs have been lacking.

Maybe one game too late as he could have battled with Grabs.

The other plus here as that Andre plays better when little bro is in the lineup. When he was called up last year, AK lit it up.

Sergei plays with fire too. That will be nice to have. I'm not looking forward to the stupid penalties though.

it was a joke. obviously too subtle

Sorry, after listening to the CBC announcers go on and on last night about how one of the habs problems is not having an experienced goalie who has experience working through tough times. You could have Roy and Dryden in the nets and it wouldn't matter given the effort we've seen from this team the past 2 months.

I'm hopeful that Bob reunites The Brothers K with Plekanec. They've clicked in the past and might work at getting AK going again.

I dont really want to see the bros together. Too predictable. Sergei tries to pass to Andrei all the time, even if he's alone with an empty net, he'll pass to his big bro...

If koivu and Kovy want to suck ass, Bob should play them together. Maybe they'll get each other mad.

That's what he did last night. At one time Latendresse was the LW on that line and he looked so alone out there I thought Toronto were 5-on-3

I agree... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the Kosty's together with Pleks.

Lineup should be...

A.Kost - Pleks - S.Kost

Kovalev - Koivu - Tangs

Lats - Laps - Higgins

Kosto - Metro - Pacs

Bout time the Habs recalled Sergei. Even with some of his young mistakes, he always played with fire, something many of the Habs have been lacking.

Maybe one game too late as he could have battled with Grabs.

Your history is rosy. He was sent down for floating as much as he was for his young mistakes.

Your history is rosy. He was sent down for floating as much as he was for his young mistakes.

Thanks for saying it for me.

SKost was uncoachable. Stupid selfish penalties, high-risks plays he was told not to do, not stepping up after getting scratched. If it had just been me, the little sh!t would have been sent to the Cincinnati Cyclones to be sure he'd never take anything for granted anymore.

He better had got his act together.

Thanks for saying it for me.

SKost was uncoachable. Stupid selfish penalties, high-risks plays he was told not to do, not stepping up after getting scratched. If it had just been me, the little sh!t would have been sent to the Cincinnati Cyclones to be sure he'd never take anything for granted anymore.

He better had got his act together.

I think he did.

Sergei is a feisty player who unfrotunately thought everything would come easy now that he's made it( or so he thinks) and acted like a real dick.

It' part of growing pains.

I think it's what happenend to Carey Price this year.

Even Lapierre was sent down last year and now he's by far our best player. Had guillaume gone down for a while he would've become a better player out of it, although i never questionned his effort...moreso his abilities.

It will happen to Pacioretty and d'agostini. they will get heck form the coach and they'll grow out of it.

one thing that could do them good is to get rid of the leading floaters(koivu, kovy hamrlik...) these guys are teaching these kid how to coast their way through the NHL.

Lets hope he plays well. He will be here for the rest of the season so if we make the playoffs we know that he plays well in the playoffs like he did vs. Boston last year. I dont remember him doing to much vs. Phillie though.

one thing that could do them good is to get rid of the leading floaters(koivu, kovy hamrlik...) these guys are teaching these kid how to coast their way through the NHL.

The difference is...Koivu, Kovy and Hammer have all made a living for themselves...they can retire today and be well off....the same can't be said for the kids!!! So they need to get their asses in gear and show Montreal what they got!