Gillet considering selling the team

alexstream

http://www.rds.ca/canadien/chroniques/271733.html

Boivin says that among Gillet's option, there is refinancing, getting a new partner and selling.

Gillet is starting to see what he could do with all his assets, he's starting to be in trouble it seems.

He mandated BMO to find solutions, among which is selling assets, among which are the habs.

Boivin says that whatever happens, he reassures us about the Habs "perenniality". (aka the habs will stay in MTL)

Boivin says that whatever happens, he reassures us about the Habs "perenniality". (aka the habs will stay in MTL)

Nahhh... I think instead of bringing Bulldogs to the Habs, they'll bring the Habs to the Bulldogs. Just think of how much easier it would be to call up and demote Ryan O'Byrne, Kyle Chipchura, and Sergei Kostitsyn if the Habs were in Hamilton. Hamilton Habs, it even has a nice ring to it.

I'm going to get a head start and move to Hamilton now before the housing prices rise with the incomming team, who's with me?

I think maybe the title and subtitle here should be swapped in order to prevent all these new threads from popping up.

i.e.:

As if it wasn't already bad enough!

I think maybe the title and subtitle here should be swapped in order to prevent all these new threads from popping up.

i.e.:

As if it wasn't already bad enough!

you're right. done.

In the La Presse article, they talked about how Gillett/Hicks announced that the FC Liverpool had signed it's star coach to a 5 years contract to make the team more attractive for potential buyers.

Sort of gives creedance to the rumors that the decision to fire Carbo was initiated from Gillett.

I hope for Jim Ballsille who then moves the team to Kitchener. :clap:

Anglo coaches only please :lol:

That would start a civil war.

A Game 1 victory in the 2nd round and Montrealers are out there burning cops car. Move the team and everything from Montreal to Kitchener will be burned to the ground.

I still hope and pray this is all some super drama, and the Habs will soon begin to rocket toward a Stanley Cup.

I am however aware that the letters in "Habs Centennial" can be rearranged to spell "Be in anal stench"

A Game 1 victory in the 2nd round and Montrealers are out there burning cops car. Move the team and everything from Montreal to Kitchener will be burned to the ground.

Seeing as I'm in Kitchener, I'd be pumped, but I'd riot.

I'd f*ck some sh*t up!

no need for a civil war.....they can just leave, infact its highly encouraged. Atleast if the team moved, they wouldn't have a problem attracting free agents anymore. Guys would love to play in Ontario.

Cambridge Canadiens rolls of the TOngues nicely

I was just joking.

I live in Kitchener and would LOVE to see my Habs play all the time - even if they sucked.

Yeah, I'm sure if the team is bought it'll be moved.

Get real guys.

It's funny eh, I don't recommend it, but check out TSN. The fools that post on there think they'd move, and that Gillette doesn't want the team because of our current slump.

Edited by Habsy

It's funny eh, I don't recommend it, but check out TSN. The fools that post on there think they'd move, and that Gillette doesn't want the team because of our current slump.

:lol::lol::lol:

I went and read.

WABOR!