Habs vs Atlanta : Game Thread

brobin

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering what makes him more nervous, playing with a lead or playing without it. There's no doubt that his confidence isn't noweher close to what it was early in the season.

Sigh.... lets see how Price responds... he needs to shake this stuff off.. that wasn't his fault at all.. but in past games he seemed to deflate after a goal... hope he can hang in there...

I think it was Breezy, but not sure. Hammer was on the ice, then Breezy.. so not sure if their was a change in play or not...

In any case, there were two pinches there. I don't mind a D pinching if the forwards cover, but the forward also tried to pinch instead of falling back...

I think it was Breezy, but not sure. Hammer was on the ice, then Breezy.. so not sure if their was a change in play or not...

In any case, there were two pinches there. I don't mind a D pinching if the forwards cover, but the forward also tried to pinch instead of falling back...

Regardless, not on the goal but Breezy coughed up the puck in the corner twice that led to scoring chances simply because he was scared to get hit. Doing the Hammer push back thing. That is freaking me out.

1-1 after the 1st, but only 4 shots for the Habs. They just don't seem to be in sync on the ice. Got the first goal, but didn't create too much offensively and this against a mediocre Atlanta defensive team.

Lats didn't cover when Breezer pinched to create a 3on1.

Let's hope the Habs can turn it up a notch.

Just looked at the stats and this puzzles me.

Tanguay played under 3 minutes, whereas Dandy and Kostopolo played over 5. Metro just under 5 and Higgins over 6.

Anyone else think that is just plain stupid.

Tangs has been arguably the most dangerous habs forward lately.