Markov & Schneider

JLP

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a tough break.

Some would say its Karma for Kostopolus's hit on Van Ryn that effectively ended his season in Toronto. But to lose Schneider permanantley and Markov for the 1st round, that really hurts.

Well we have all been saying all year long how this team has no heart. Nows the time for these guys to rally and kick some ass. To show us we were wrong

HAMMER!!!!

Habs take the lead with 4 seconds left in the 2nd. huge goal for Hamrlik!! Let's put this game away!!

Please.....if any of you see Grabovski on the street in TO - at least throw something on him. Hot coffee would be a preference. Or you could break his thumbs.

I was thinking more along the lines of the World Championships. Maybe Markov's got a friend to take him out.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Well, I think it's safe to say that IF we don't succeed (I'm still hopin'), the season was cursed by injuries. This is just ridiculous. Aside from that flu epidemic a couple years ago, I can't remember when we got screwed so much by injuries.

Edited by ForumGhost

According to CKAC, Mathieu Schneider might return for tonight's game. If not, he will be back for Thursday.

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens/mathi...06-1500673.html

I found it very suspicious that Gainey wouldn't confirm the injury reports in his interview after the game.

Great news, let's hold our breath that it is true :clap:

Good grief, how do you go from out for the year to possibly playing tomorrow?

I've decided to hope that TSN/RDS has it wrong

I think you would be right with that assumption... well, at least one of them is wrong.

According to CKAC, Mathieu Schneider might return for tonight's game. If not, he will be back for Thursday.

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens/mathi...06-1500673.html

I found it very suspicious that Gainey wouldn't confirm the injury reports in his interview after the game.

Great news, let's hold our breath that it is true :clap:

lol, before or after his RDS reported season ending surgery?

cyberpresse says that he followed the team. they are they only professional journalist in that story... they don't know what's up so they don't report anything false.

neither CKAC nor RDS has a clue.

Facts :

Schneider is injured

Schneider is with the team in NY

Gainey said that it was doubtful Schneider would play tonight.

THAT IS IT. nothing more. the rest is non-professional journalistic ramblings.

So. Schneider has an injury which will require surgery. Since the Habs are in a difficult playoff run, he's going to try to play through the pain with shots and heavy therapy. Had he still been playing on ATL, he'd be having the surgery now, but since we need him, he's going to give it a go.

Sound perhaps like what may be transpiring?

So. Schneider has an injury which will require surgery. Since the Habs are in a difficult playoff run, he's going to try to play through the pain with shots and heavy therapy. Had he still been playing on ATL, he'd be having the surgery now, but since we need him, he's going to give it a go.

Sound perhaps like what may be transpiring?

Absolutely. Let's just hope it's not one of those cases where a guy playing through pain ends up hurting the team more than he helps it. At this stage in his career, I'm guessing he won't be worried about making an injury worse, as long as it's not something that will affect everyday life long-term.

IF the latest report is to be believed it is very good news. Schneider could easily be limited to PP duty, his shot from the point was a major reason he was brought in... He plays a shift here and there but not big minutes, the focus is on the PP. That and cortisone could work.