April 16th, 2009 | Canadiens @ Bruins | Game 1 Thread

Cataclaw

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no confidence they would have showed up

Well, I can't argue that.. I am not sure either. :) As I have said before, I am not sure we beat either of them, I just liked our chances better against Washington.

Habs are playing well to start the 3rd. If Thomas had missed that poke check on D'Ags. it would have been a goal.

You can tell they are focusing more on their game now rather than falling into Boston's trap of trying to lure us into a shoving match.

Edited by ForumGhost

Man we take stupid penalties.. if they did that when the guy was going to score (like the first goal), then fine.. but most of our penalties are when there was no danger at all.. just selfish crap..

If that was a penalty we shouldve played PP all game for all that the Bruins have done in this game, I say again, the refs screwed us.

I agree. If you are gonna call it on us, you better call it the OTHER WAY moron! :angry:

I am disappointed in Pleks.

He has taken the easy way out way to many times. Instead of being physical he takes the way out

with a weak stick check. I don't expect him to throw a hit, but at least challenge for the puck. WAY TO SOFT!

That will not get it done.

THe Habs deserved better in this game.

Edited by Wamsley01