April 18th, 2009 | Canadiens @ Bruins | Game 2 Thread

Cataclaw

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty buzz. A bunch of dumb things lead to that goal. SK for getting the penalty, Komi for going that out of position to line up a hit on Kobisew (Savard might have been worth it, but Kobisew), and Metro for being on his knees in front of Higgs so Higgs couldnt do anything.

I'll never understand how those aren't called. He skated right through Price - and that happens regularly. Price was clearly in his crease. I just don't get that. Goaltender interference every day of the week. No way can he get square to the shooter when he's scrambling back. And that's a shot to the crest if he's in position and not falling all over.

that's my point, how the hell can that not be called interference... Price had NO CHANCE on that goal because of Bergeron.

What the hell kind of glove save was that by Price?? What a shitty goalie!!

Worst starting goalie in the NHL.

Get lost.

Laraque WRECKS Lucic!

WTF, Kessel, crosschecks Kosto in the face and equal penalties are handed out?

Edited by ForumGhost

Worst starting goalie in the NHL.

While he was 31st in the ranking by save percentage this year, you are clearly wrong and I can prove it...

Jose Theodore - Starting goalie for Washington.

Outworked, outskated, outhit. Hemmed in their own zone. Price not standing on his head, which they need to win. Two Kostitsyns invisible, Lapierre and Latendresse as well.

Also look how easily Boston gains our blueline.

Am i watching hockey night in U.S.A? sounds like it

CBC crew are all die hard Bruins fans... what do we expect?

At this point, the CBC realizes that the habs are going nowhere, so they need people to watch American teams in the next round.

Being someone who lives in the Boston market, I was looking forward to having the opportunity to watch the game on Versus, a presumably 'neutral' broadcast, rather than having to watch on NESN, clearly the single most 'homer' oriented broadcast team in the NHL, but it seems I might as well be watching on NESN; nothing but Broooooon rumb-swabbery of the highest order all throughout the pregame and first period. Makes me sick....and will make them sick as well; they keep this up much longer they'll need thier stomachs pumped....

When is Tanguay going back in the 1st line, by the way?

Kovalev scored a goal in game 1 with Tang on the 1st line; just saying .........

I'd like to see Tanguay back with Koivu and Kovalev.

Even if Laraque is negating Chara, he is obviously no offensive threat negating the overall effect.

In any event, we are losing because of our penalty kill being completely at the mercy of their power play.

That puzzle must be solved for any possibility of victory. Attempting to avoide penalties simply leads to frustration and pointing fingers.

Game over! Julien's revenge ...how sweet it is. And we fired him what a joke.

Hindsight. 20/20.

Situation is grim, but let's not be irrational either. The game is far from over, 2 goal deficits can certainly be overcome in 40 minutes.

price is not the fault this teams sucks, our d sucks clearing the puck from front of the net, komi sucks because he got his face punch early this year, he got to step it up...every one that fights get there ass kick but thats part of fighting, GET OVER IT komi..i think we need Lapierre to start playing like a mad man..WE NEED SOMEONE TO STEP UP....COME LAPIERRE BE THE HEART OF THIS TEAM..

Well I'm not giving up, I'll be cheering to the final whistle, cause that's what a TRUE fan does.

I will cheer for them, but I don't see it happening unfortunately. To be honest, this is my least favourite habs team in a long long time. We had teams with half the talent but twice the pluck in past years. These guys are soft, quit on coaches, whining little bitches with off ice issues who are playing like crap most of the season. They don't look like they care. Gainey refuses to improve this team or make trades. Gillette is trying to offload them in the middle of the playoffs..

I tell you, as a long time habs fan, this team is hard to love.