Cataclaw

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:puke: :puke: :puke:
:puke: :puke:
:puke:

wow Habs play even worst in power play they rather just stick on full strength 5 on 5.... HORRIBLE !!!

yeah too bad we can't decline penalties . .. . sigh.

Ryder. We could use a guy like that . . . . .

Ask Boston how much they love his $4M contract when they can't resign Savard or Krejci or Kessel.

Ask Boston how much they love his $4M contract when they can't resign Savard or Krejci or Kessel.

True Ryder, Streit and Huet add up to almost $14m right hehehe. Love your avatar that's Rogie right?Or not . . . . why the cage . . . hmmm Rick, per your ID?? give up

The PP is missing its main point shot and its main set-up man. Save your bitterness about it.

Price has played well tonight and only had a chance on the first goal, maybe. The Bruins are simply one of those teams that gets 'opportunistic scoring' - e.g., we have no one in our lineup capable of a deflection like Kessel's. We, on the other hand, seem to need total domination before we bag one.

All you can do is accept that you have to work 2X harder than the Bs to win.

I expect them to come out strong in the third. Whether that will translate into results is a whole other question.

(Ryder! It is to laugh. Until last season, he was part of that 'toxic core' everyone keeps moaning about. Now they want him back - but they'd start bitching about his limitations the second we re-acquired him. Like I say - it is to laugh).

Edited by The Chicoutimi Cucumber

WTF is wrong with Gainey.

First he starts Price. Again, his positioning has been lousy.

They finally get two powerplays in a row with the game close and he starts Pleks, Dags and Kovy. Why wouldn't you start your number one line, especially since Pleks hasn't done anything in a month!

WTF is wrong with Gainey.

First he starts Price. Again, his positioning has been lousy.

They finally get two powerplays in a row with the game close and he starts Pleks, Dags and Kovy. Why wouldn't you start your number one line, especially since Pleks hasn't done anything in a month!

I'm about fed up with Bob's crap at this point. Keeping a bum in nets, running plugs out there on the PP....it's ridiculous.

Meanwhile.. .Washington has dumped Theo for the rookie and the kid is playing lights out... no pressure for him.. .

Someone should turn a TV on in the dressing room and show Bob. That, or take their stick and whack Carey on the hand real real hard. I'd be okay with either at this point: this team needs a spark. :angry:

The PP is missing its main point shot and its main set-up man. Save your bitterness about it.

Price has played well tonight and only had a chance on the first goal, maybe. The Bruins are simply one of those teams that gets 'opportunistic scoring' - e.g., we have no one in our lineup capable of a deflection like Kessel's. We, on the other hand, seem to need total domination before we bag one.

All you can do is accept that you have to work 2X harder than the Bs to win.

I expect them to come out strong in the third. Whether that will translate into results is a whole other question.

Price is shaky. But he has been shaky for 3 months.

The first goal was tough, but he was not tracking the puck, if he followed that shot across he would have

been square to the puck and it would have hit him instead of lunging hopelessly.

The second goal he was deep in his crease and the 3rd one he kicked out a fat rebound.

A sharp Price controls the game, but he has not controlled a game since December.

I don't know why Gainey expects him to catch Lightning in a bottle, his form is a mess. Even on that

great save he made in the first, he was offline and his pad was 2 feet past the post.

The three goals are not exactly on him, but in December they would not be losing this game.

Someone should turn a TV on in the dressing room and show Bob. That, or take their stick and whack Carey on the hand real real hard. I'd be okay with either at this point: this team needs a spark. :angry:

Varlamov is playing with ZERO pressure.

Edited by Wamsley01

Why can't it be that we're missing key players? Why can't it be that? We're missing our 'Chara', our 'Kessel' and our powerplay 'Savard', why can't we use this as an excuse?

Varlamov is playing with ZERO pressure.

Exactly.. like Price would have been last year coming in for Huet, and Halak would be tonight. I have no idea what Gainey is thinking. We have nothing to lose by starting Halak tonight to see if he can steal us a game, instead he tosses Price to the wolves... (or bears in this case).

Why can't it be that we're missing key players? Why can't it be that? We're missing our 'Chara', our 'Kessel' and our powerplay 'Savard', why can't we use this as an excuse?

We can. But it would be easier to do if the team hadn't been one of the league's worst for the past three months.